Beginners and Beyond

Better late than never FriDAILIES (Read 33 times)

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

It's an old guy down the street. I do run past his house. He walks a few miles every day and I see him doing that often. He doesn't get they I really like to run. Maybe he thinks I should just stay home and be a wife. Idk.  I can't tell from his accent if he is Greek or Italian.

Marjorie

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Jack, DH would kill me if I bought one of those. Plus isn't that still moving my ankle joints, which is what I am not supposed to be doing?

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Baboon

delicate flower

Well good luck to Step in this mystery race that she is allegedly running tomorrow but of which I am not entirely convinced is actually happening.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

10.1. I had a neighbor tell me I run too much and I should sit down. Sigh. He was serious.

Haha.  If it was me, the neighbor wouldn't talk to me ever again after I respond.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Well good luck to Step in this mystery race that she is allegedly running tomorrow but of which I am not entirely convinced is actually happening.

I know which allegedly race it is and whether she is running it or not.  Neener, neener.

Damaris

Baboon

delicate flower

I know which allegedly race it is and whether she is running it or not.  Neener, neener.

Whatever.  You can't Punk me, Ashton Kutcher.

<3

LRB

I thought everyone in the dailies knew which race it is, and I have a horrible attention span!

happylily

I thought everyone in the dailies knew which race it is, and I have a horrible attention span!

Yes, even "I" know it. It's in Champagne, that beautiful region of France, where Dave is from originally. But he left the beret and the baguette behind when he came to America. Something like that... Am I right? 

Just finished 5 more miles @ 7:45. Bag is packed. Now I feel hunger slowly returning to me. I must have killed that bug and I'm back on my feet. Woohoo!

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Jack, DH would kill me if I bought one of those. Plus isn't that still moving my ankle joints, which is what I am not supposed to be doing?

No clue. All I know is that they are supposed to be "No impact."

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

hmmm

No clue. All I know is that they are supposed to be "No impact."

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

StepbyStep-SH

While I like Lily's idea much better, for the sake of the unobservant and forgetful among us, I shall reiterate my goal marathon destination: Champaign-Urbana, I'll.

And Dave, you are correct about the oatmeal.

One observation for the day: visiting a Chipotle adjacent to a college campus makes me feel old. Especially once I realized that some of the students probably hadn't been born yet when I started college.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

LRB

BAROOF A BLOOF!  All I have done is eat my ass off today.  lol

Welp, I am in for the night and tired as hell.  I am not long for this world, any last words?

SRD .

Now is the time to rest up and let minor dings heal.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

SRD .

Hope it was self imposed and not involuntary due to an issue.

Damaris

DavePNW

SRD .

Well-deserved does not begin to describe it. 

Dave