Hi

One lump or two?  Or is it shaken not stirred?  lol

Baboon

delicate flower

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Yo.

They removed the moldy bookcase.  Maybe it's a placebo effect but I am breathing better now.

Damaris

LRB

Yo.

They removed the moldy bookcase.  Maybe it's a placebo effect but I am breathing better now.

Great, NOW GO RUN A MARATHON!

Baboon

delicate flower

One?  Come on, you know better than that.

<3

LRB

One?  Come on, you know better than that.

I meant after work tonight.  

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I can run during a deposition, you know.  Wish I could.  It would be better for the poor person if I had run a marathon that day.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I meant after work tonight.  

Sigh.

Damaris

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I hope you get to feeling back your normal self real quick, if not better.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Mmmmm...beer

Hit the expo, the vendors don't interest me much anymore, but I did pick up a shirt and hat.

Oh, Rick pointed out that apparently you need my last name if you want to track me, it's Downing.  Thanks for the well wishes everyone!

Insert marathoner here:

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

Mmmmm...beer

Damaris, hope your breathing improves now and feel better soon!

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Nice running, Cy.

I have skipped half of my runs since NYC.  Yes, Lily, but look at the bright side: you've completed half your runs. 

Moar, Phil?  I really gotta get familiar with internet slang.   Good luck with the weather watching for the marathon....you're normal.

My wife is getting a cheer squad t-shirt, a wrist band that gains her admission to the VIP tent, and the experience of sitting on her but for three hours and eating doughnuts while I run.  How did I screw this up?   lol, Lurch.  Good luck with the race!  And tell your wife to save you some donuts.

gonna be colder tomorrow, perfect!!  D2, you would never fit in down here in Texas, if you keep thinking cold is perfect. 

Geez, FreeSoul, that is just plain sad about those trails.  I just don't understand what gets into some people at times.

Hope the bookcase removal helps, Damaris!  Maybe it was musty old lawbooks leaving their marks on the shelves.     It is way below 65 here!  It's around 43 right now and our high today will only be 50!  I need to move to Hawaii.

Enjoy your off-day, onemile!

Awww, come on, Zelanie, go ahead and get out there in the weather...be a warrior.....said the Texas cold-weather wimp.    Good luck with your 8!

Good luck with the workout, Jack!

Dang right we are, Lily!  We are only tough in summer when we get out there and run in the upper 90s weather.  Winter, we pretty much hibernate... 

Funky?  I showered this morning, Marjorie!  Yet somehow...I still have 'old man smell..."   Dang, you turn 60 and look what happens.  Congrats on the 10 POINT 2.

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

I hope you get to feeling back your normal self real quick, if not better.

Umm, Damaris has no NORMAL self.....probably like all of us...it's one of the requirements of being a runner. 

Dave Downing?  OK, that made me smile...sounds like a character in a spy novel or something..."Dave Downing, man of action..."   ....good luck, Dave!

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Good luck Dave!

Scotty, our "normal" would not be considered normal by non-runners lol.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)