Beginners and Beyond

Windy WednesDAILIES (Read 27 times)

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I rode 35 outside miles.  There is a steady 10mph wind with gusts, but it's in the mid 50s, and I wasn't missing a chance to ride outside.  It was a fine way to start the day.

Have a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

Cyberic

Run commute day! Legs are finally feeling fine. Maybe not workout fine, but easy running fine, yup!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  I have 9 with 2 sets of 6 X 100m (the same one I had last week that we cut short due to the race).

Damaris

Baboon

delicate flower

Happy Ghouls and Goblins Day, my friends!  So I said "Happy Halloween" to the consultant that is sitting next to me right here.  He said "Thanks, I don't really like or celebrate Halloween, with all the death and ghost decorations.  My mom died on Halloween when I was 15 so it's just a reminder of that every year."  Damn.   

Anyway, I was up early for a track workout.  Nothing special.  4 x 10:00 moderate tempo effort, with 2:00 recoveries.  7:07 avg pace on the intervals.  29 degrees this morning!

<3

bluerun

Super B****

I am so bored. Twelve days until I get to run again...

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

Cyberic

I am so bored. Twelve days until I get to run again...

Why twelve days?

bluerun

Super B****

Why twelve days?

Because I take two weeks off after a marathon

chasing the impossible

DavePNW

Anyway, I was up early for a track workout.  

Slightly less than 8 miles total with 5x1000m. It was OK. Ha, I haven't even checked the paces yet, because I don't think they were that good.

198.5 miles for the month. How many of you would go out for another 1.5?

Dave

sdWhiskers

7.1 miles with 35 min hilly tempo. When I had this workout on the schedule maybe 6-8 weeks ago, I picked a route that was way too hilly and I died and was cursing the universe. Today I think I veered in the opposite direction and probably wasn't hilly enough. I ran a little faster to make up for it.

I have reached the point in training where I'm just feeling done with running. 4.5 more weeks to CIM.

sdWhiskers

Slightly less than 8 miles total with 5x1000m. It was OK. Ha, I haven't even checked the paces yet, because I don't think they were that good.

I have never hit 200 so I definitely would   You've probably run more before so not a big deal?

bluerun

Super B****

Once upon a time, I might have.  Now, not so much

chasing the impossible

KCRuns

Blue, why do you have to wait 12 days?  MTA: Nevermind, I see you already answered this.

I ran about 4.5 this morning with 2 at avg 9:53 (goal 15k pace) per Lauren's suggestion the other day.  The bridge I have to run over to cross the river messes with my GPS pace, it shows 16 something even when I'm running 9:45 .  So, I know the average was a lot better, but it's still in my goal range, so it's all good.

onemile

Don't be one of those

Cyberic

Because I take two weeks off after a marathon

Even if you'd prefer running earlier? I do know that you need to be more careful with your body than I do, so I guess that is why the 2 weeks is a necessity?

I am pretty lucky to be able to run pretty much whenever I feel like running.

1- My body handles it well

2- I try to stay away from paradigms telling me what to do and when.

KCRuns

Since I've never hit 200 for the month, I would go back out for the extra 1.5.  But if that is not a big milestone for you, then I wouldn't go out and instead just have a new goal for next month.