Beginners and Beyond

SunDAILIES: On second thought, I'll turn here (Read 30 times)

LRB

Good morning.

I toe-tapped for 6 miles. I had originally went for 8, but realized very early on during the run that my ass would fall off if I tried that, so I didn't.

DavePNW

Holy crap. Kipchoge destroyed the world record at the Berlin Marathon today with a 2:01:39, breaking the previous record by 1:18.

Dave

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Good morning!

I rode 40 enjoyable miles, then had to head to work.  I'll probably be here about all day, and that doesn't thrill me.  It won't kill me, so I shouldn't bitch.

Have a great day!

Runner with a riding problem.

Half Crazy K 2.0

Rest day. I feel beat up from yesterday.

onemile

Holy crap. Kipchoge destroyed the world record at the Berlin Marathon today with a 2:01:39, breaking the previous record by 1:18.

Wow 

onemile

I ran 15 and I was happy to not have to drag my ass through 20

LRB

"Kipchoge’s splits — 61:06 for the first half, a ridiculous 60:33 for his second half — sound made up"

Especially considering the world record for the half marathon is 58:23.

Cyberic

22.5, 85 for the week.

Baboon

delicate flower

'Sunday!

I rode 40 enjoyable miles

+1.  Felt like I ran a HM yesterday though.  I'm glad it was just an easy ride.  Taper has begun.

I DVR'd the Berlin Marathon and will watch it before NFL takes over the rest of my afternoon.  Have to go get the food shopping done first though.

<3

onemile

onemile

I DVR'd the Berlin Marathon and will watch it before NFL takes over the rest of my afternoon.  Have to go get the food shopping done first though.

Sorry DaveP spoiled it for you

KCRuns

Good morning!  Cy, that’s a lot of miles, nice job!

I’m taking a rest day and headed out for brunch and some football watching.

DavePNW

Sorry DaveP spoiled it for you

Happy to oblige. Baboon was in fact the first to notify me that Boston registration has now opened for all qualifiers, theoretically meaning I'm in. But I'll believe it when I get my email.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I saw his finish. OMG. Amazing.

I have 12-15 to do. I have 13 to go. Smile

Damaris

Cyberic

Good morning!  Cy, that’s a lot of miles, nice job!

I’m taking a rest day and headed out for brunch and some football watching.

That's how you become a calorie incinerating furnace. I felt all the junk food from the last 2 days in my stomach for the first few miles, and then it was as if it never happened.