Beginners and Beyond

Saturdailies for remembering (Read 38 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Lily - motivation for your cat to keep up with the world's clumsiest feline nerd: Smile

Awww, poor rat but cool cat!

Damaris

happylily

Lily - motivation for your cat to keep up with the world's clumsiest feline nerd: Smile

LOL! You have a he-nerd, I have a she-nerd. My cat is afraid of the mouse. 

Good luck tomorrow! Run like the wind!

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

outoftheblue

I like and will eat almost anything, but for some reason, I just hate beets.  Although a friend's Russian Grandma cooked some borsch that was the lone exception to this.   Maybe it was all the sour cream -- or pre-dinner vodka.

8.4 miles done on the treadmill.  Tomorrow, I'm off to visit some friends for wine-tasting and pizza.  When I get back on Monday, I hope to see some truly epic RRs.

Life is good.

B-Plus

Back from soccer game and I'm drunk. Trying to get a replay of the Ottawa marathon 10k going but it ain't happening. Oh well, I'll guess I'll catch the end of the hockey game instead.

StepbyStep-SH

Late checking in. Ended up a little short of 15 miles and was feeling the effects of yesterday's fast(er) miles. Or maybe it was the sun and warmth. Or the fact that I drank more wine and coffee yesterday than I did water. Then I spent an hour mowing the lawn this afternoon. So now I am drinking MORE wine and eating chocolate. Because I can.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

Zelanie

10 today.  Still running a tad faster than easy for my LRs, and my stride feels really good at that pace, but I was sure tired at the end!

Good luck tomorrow to Jack, Mrs. K, Phil, and Jay!  Gonna be a great day of racing for the B&B!

D2- Ooh, can't wait for the details!  Sounds like you have a rival now!  Might need to do some speedwork to catch him. 

Brrrrrrr

Uffda

Wow, I read all of the posts up until now. It was quite the novel. Let's see...

Good luck racers going out tomorrow (and Dave on Monday)!

Sly - Now job! That's smoking fast!

D2 & FS: Too bad on missing your goals. Sad The nice thing about a race is there's always another one.

AFM: I did 7.5 at an Easy pace in 83 degree heat today. Yikes. I checked the DP and it was in the mid 60s. Other than that I baked some cookies, which have a serious dent in them now. The wife actually said I couldn't bake any banana bread or muffins today because she can't handle herself around them. I did some mowing and sprayed some pest control stuff around the foundation. That's about it for today. Smile

- Andrew

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Wow, I read all of the posts up until now. It was quite the novel. Let's see...

Good luck racers going out tomorrow (and Dave on Monday)!

Sly - Now job! That's smoking fast!

D2 & FS: Too bad on missing your goals. Sad The nice thing about a race is there's always another one.

AFM: I did 7.5 at an Easy pace in 83 degree heat today. Yikes. I checked the DP and it was in the mid 60s. Other than that I baked some cookies, which have a serious dent in them now. The wife actually said I couldn't bake any banana bread or muffins today because she can't handle herself around them. I did some mowing and sprayed some pest control stuff around the foundation. That's about it for today. Smile

Good job checking the DP!  Nice job.  I am still struggling with the heat and it's been here since the earth started.  It will get better soon!

Damaris