Beginners and Beyond

Well, we didn't have too many topics like this on RWOL: (Read 451 times)

Hey Doc

Feets don't fail me now

Poor guy froze his Willie

It needed 3 minutes of hand-holding to revive!  

Hey Doc

Feets don't fail me now

shoot - don't know how to make it a live link.  Anyway it's worth the copy n paste.

I was over in the other forum learning a little something about running, I swear!

....and in reading through I see that some BF'ites found it and had helpful advice to give! LOL!

I saw this yesterday and busted out laughing.  If this was posted on RWOL it would have been nuked.  To link something type whatever you want it to be called.  Then highlight it and click on the icon that looks like two medal links that are connected and follow the instructions. 

Steph 

“I go to nature to be soothed and healed, and to have my senses put in order.” John Burroughs

Hey Doc

Feets don't fail me now

awesome, thanks Steph!! Smile

We did have Bob! and his story about needing to grab the sports page on a particularly cold Cleveland run, though ........ Big grin

Vegan Ang

Formerly sdnyc99

I noticed that thread.  Not gonna lie, I totally clicked on it right away, too.

But seriously, there are complaints about "RW-style chat" but they seem to love the thread with the frozen willy???  

Angela 

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

That made me laugh. Can't believe that is a serious thread. And a product for the purpose of keeping "it" warm while running. Oh the things I have no idea about as a woman.

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

That is my My kind of thread!!!

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

daisymae25

Squidward Bike Rider

Shocked

Jenven

HA! The thermal jock. Man, you learn something new every day.

Started C25K on 9/6/12. First 5K set for 1/13/13.

Awood_Runner

Smaller By The Day

I've been running in some pretty cold weather lately, and it has an effect.  It's never gotten that bad though.  Maybe look a little less impressive, but never pain.  I think I would have addressed the issue before it ever got that bad.  Poor guy could lose his willy.

Improvements

Weight 100 pounds lost

5K 31:02 Sept. 2012 / 23:36 Sept. 2013 (Same Course)

10K 48:59 April 2013

HM 2:03:56 Nov. 2012 / 1:46:50 March 2013

MARATHON 3:57:33 Nov. 2013

sugnim

Haha!  Reminds me of Julian Case (Julesbag?) and his story of his chaffed butt hole.

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

JULIAN! That reminds me...I need to PM him! He's one of my homies.

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

And it's chafed...not chaffed. Wink

sugnim

Ooops!  Thanks.  I'll blame my poor spelling on my feelings of disorientation in this new setting.  Clown