Beginners and Beyond

What Sign Are You? (Read 75 times)

LRB

As can my DH 

As can the parent of a scorpion.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I feel sorry for you lol, just don't ever ask my mom about me....

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Buelligan

I'm a Leo.  I'm also a tiger on the cheap Chinese restaurant place mat.  Here's something I didn't find out until a few years ago; my last name is the Turkish word for "tiger."

<<<----  Oh, man... I forgot I made this my avatar.  That's getting replaced.

Little Blue

Female?  Oy ..

LRB

I'm a Leo.  I'm also a tiger on the cheap Chinese restaurant place mat.  Here's something I didn't find out until a few years ago; my last name is the Turkish word for "tiger."

Hmm, I cannot remember what I was on that mat. Probably something forgettable since I seem to have forgotten, like a rat. lol

LRB

Female?  Oy ..

Yes, and hell yes. lol

Buelligan

happylily

Virgo/Snake = One seriously hard and calculating byotch

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Buelligan

As a tiger, I'm supposed to beware the monkey, which is really just good advice for anyone... unless you actually are a tiger.

LRB

Bull/Monkey. Not sure what to make of that except it sounds like something I would say to someone telling a fib. 

LRB

Virgo/Snake = One seriously hard and calculating byotch 

lol

Buelligan

Bull/Monkey. Not sure what to make of that except it sounds like something I would say to someone telling a fib. 

As a monkey, you're supposed to beware the tiger, which again, is just good advice for anyone... and real monkeys, too.

Hip Redux

My birthday is on the cusp of two signs so sometimes I'm a Taurus and sometimes I'm a Gemini.   And I was born the year of the Dragon.

So that means I'm a two-faced bull that breathes fire?

LRB

As a monkey, you're supposed to beware the tiger, which again, is just good advice for anyone... and real monkeys, too.

Having never dated a tiger it seems I must have unwittingly followed this advice. Thank God for animal instincts. 

LRB

My birthday is on the cusp of two signs so sometimes I'm a Taurus and sometimes I'm a Gemini.   And I was born the year of the Dragon.

So that means I'm a two-faced bull that breathes fire?

That makes you a special breed!