Beginners and Beyond

Hey MothAudio, is this you? (Read 141 times)

Love the Half

The Charleston Distance Run has a new publicity video and around the 35 second mark, there is a guy pushing a stroller up Capital Punishment Hill.  I remember you pushing a stroller but the shot is really brief and I can't tell if it's you or not.  Take a look.

Charleston Distance Run

Short term goal: 17:59 5K

Mid term goal:  2:54:59 marathon

Long term goal: To say I've been a runner half my life.  (I started running at age 45).

happylily

Hmm... I happen to have studied Mike's legs very carefully in the past (all in the name of learning about good form, of course ) and this does not look like Mike.

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

delicate flower

Moth rules.

<3

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

I would vote; not Moth.  That guy looks thicker up top than the images I have seen of Moth...

LRB

I would vote; not Moth. 

+1

Also lacking in muscle tone.

happylily

And the guy's hair is too dark. And until I see a six pack on him, I say this guy is definitely not MothAudio. 

MothAudio

I'm almost positive that's not me. The Baby Jogger II is the same; purple w/monster 20" wheels but it's missing the "MothAudio" bib on the side. I've pushed the jogger in that race 4 times. I know I added the bibs for the last two races. I wore black shorts the last year I ran with you [2009] and did peel my shirt mid-race. I wore Adidas, Nike and briefly Sauconys back then but those shoes don't look familar. If that's me, it's from one of the 1st two races [1999 & 2003] I pushed my oldest son because I was carrying more weight, still not fully recovered from the PTT injury. In comparison the bottom photo is from the 2009 race and the top photo is from 2011.

Youth Has No Age. ~ Picasso / 1st road race: Charleston Distance Run 15 Miler - 1974 / profile

Love the Half

The shoes were what I noticed.  I thought those looked more like larger trainers rather than the lighter shoes I have seen you wear in races.  But, thought I'd check.  I got my 1 second of fame in an Indy Mini promo video one year.  

Long term goal: To say I've been a runner half my life.  (I started running at age 45).

StepbyStep-SH

I love that it is the shoes that tell the truth of who it is. Wink

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

Love the Half

Well I'll be damned.  I found it.  Look at the 27 second mark of this 30 second spot.  You'll see some dumbass acting like an idiot just because he broke 1:30 for the first time.

2 seconds of fame

MothAudio

That's awesome Brad! Genuine emotion.

Youth Has No Age. ~ Picasso / 1st road race: Charleston Distance Run 15 Miler - 1974 / profile

Hip Redux

Well I'll be damned.  I found it.  Look at the 27 second mark of this 30 second spot.  You'll see some dumbass acting like an idiot just because he broke 1:30 for the first time.

2 seconds of fame

HA!  That's great.

LRB

"Love the Half, you've just won the Superbowl.  What are you going to do now?"

"Oh my Gawd, I'm going to Disney World bitches!"

happylily

"Love the Half, you've just won the Superbowl.  What are you going to do now?"

"Oh my Gawd, I'm going to Disney World bitches!"

LOL!

happylily

I'm still laughing...