Beginners and Beyond

Time is Wasting on Tabescent Tuesdailies (Read 46 times)

YAYpril - B-Plus

I'm glad you got the OK from the docs, Scotty!

This is the End was a friggin riot.  Probably not something everyone will like, but if you are into crass and/or dark comedy, this is your ticket.   I am pretty sure I have never seen a movie like that before lol

I know! It was hysterical. But, um, giant demon... parts. Ahem. Not what I was expecting to see. LOL

Hip Redux

I know! It was hysterical. But, um, giant demon... parts. Ahem. Not what I was expecting to see. LOL

Oh yeah.   Yowsa.   On the way home, the DH and I had a conversation about whether or not that should have bumped them into the NC-17 rating.   LOL

LRB

Question:  Jay always mentions his FEW (future ex-wife)...is he being funny, or are they the most amicable divorcing couple ever?

He has told the story bit by bit over a period of weeks dating back to late winter and there's not much to add.  She basically F'd up, in a way that you do not want to fuck up.

Where it goes from there could change by the week, day or hour depending on how he feels at any given moment.  The end.

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

He has told the story bit by bit over a period of weeks dating back to late winter and there's not much to add.  She basically F'd up, in a way that you do not want to fuck up.

Where it goes from there could change by the week, day or hour depending on how he feels at any given moment.  The end.

Cool. That's all the story I need...really didn't want to pry but just wasn't sure if FEW was a comment on modern marriage or his particularly.

Trying to find some more hay to restock the barn

Will run for scenery.

I walked 2 miles yesterday, ran 4 on the TM today.  So far this is my easiest/smoothest recovery yet.  Maybe that's b/c my expectations were so low!

I'm so excited about trail running, I went out and bought one of these :

At Leadville, I was pretty frusrtated with not being able to get at my camera, gels, water, etc. w/o having to stop and take off my pack.  And I hate hydration bladders.  So this fit the bill.  And yes, I do feel pretty ridiclous in it, but I already use trekking poles, so there are no self esteem issues left to process.

The one thing I will not do is fill the bottles with milk. Wink

Stupid feet!

Stupid elbow!

LRB

The one thing I will not do is fill the bottles with milk. Wink

You read my mind lol!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

jj2, nice boobs, I mean, vest! Wink

10 miles.  My chest is still hurting.  Damn asthma.

Damaris

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

Got my run in. Weather has been bipolar all day...sunny and hot one minute, POURING the next, sunny and hot 5 minutes later (kind of like how it is when I have visited Damaris' lovely state) and it was no different during my run. Sunny and bright and then poured on me. Felt good though actually! 1 mile warm up, 3 mile "easy fartlek" and 1 mile light jog/walk cool down. Now off to bar trivia Smile

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

And don't mind the ridiculous new sig.... getting hazed over in the L&O

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

LRB

And don't mind the ridiculous new sig....

OMG that's hilarious!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Awesome!

And don't mind the ridiculous new sig.... getting hazed over in the L&O

Damaris

LRB

This is the End was a friggin riot.

Thanks, I'm gonna take you up on that!  The last good comedies I saw were Ted, Horrible Bosses and Hangover 1.

Hip Redux

Thanks, I'm gonna take you up on that!  The last good comedies I saw were Ted, Horrible Bosses and Hangover 1.

Well, if you liked those, I think you'll like it.   It's like Ted, but with fire and brimstone.  lol

LRB

Well, if you liked those, I think you'll like it.   It's like Ted, but with fire and brimstone.  lol

If you didn't take it too seriously, Ted was a good movie.  Kind of stupid, but good.

My fave was in the beginning when the kid was trying to tell his parents his teddy bear talked, but they didn't believe him...and then Ted walked in lmfao!

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

The Hangover 1 was hilarious. The Hangover 2 not as much