Beginners and Beyond

Wha cha doing TuesDAILIES? (Read 40 times)

B-Plus

The website.  Been having all sorts of problems syncing lately.  At least I know the problem isn't me, seeing how their FB page is getting slammed by angry users.

When they were having those major issues last week, everything worked fine for me on Bluetooth sync to GC on my phone.

delicate flower

When they were having those major issues last week, everything worked fine for me on Bluetooth sync to GC on my phone.

I can load the files to my RA log by connecting the device to the computer with the cable and pulling the file right from the watch.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

The website.  Been having all sorts of problems syncing lately.  At least I know the problem isn't me, seeing how their FB page is getting slammed by angry users.

*whispers* TomTom Multi Cardio.

Damaris

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Marjorie, when you do your pilates, do you do it for, like, 1.2 hours, or 1.1 hours, or...... 

Probably .9 hours

Marjorie

LRB

*whispers* TomTom Multi Cardio.

*screams loudly* GARMIN 410.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

It still has the Garmin word and the same shitty upload system.  Garmin Express will be installed and forced on you soon and we'll see how much 410 you scream

Just got home, so no run.  Pilates went great and I am no longer sore.  Hoozah!

Damaris

From the Internet.

I've had Garmin Express since last year (before that warning message on here that says not to install it) and have no problems uploading to either RA or GC. Couldn't tell you why, just glad it all works.

LRB

I've had Garmin Express since last year (before that warning message on here that says not to install it) and have no problems uploading to either RA or GC. Couldn't tell you why, just glad it all works.

With what watch?

Hip Redux

If you want to piss off a bunch of runners, don't allow them to upload their data.   The Garmin Connect FB page is hilarious.

Oh, hey, my TomTom is working great.  Big grin

B-Plus

Garmin 4-what?

The auto sync from gc to other logs is pretty sweet ... As long as you can get your data to gc.

Half Crazy K 2.0

Garmin 405 CX. I win?

I just assume it will take several failed attempts to download the data before it actually works. I was stunned that Sunday it actually worked on the first try. At least they haven't forced me to use the Modern view yet.

From the Internet.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I love my 220, though Connect was down 2 weeks ago.

Anyways, the massage went great, I felt really comfortable with her and liked the trigger point massage though she found like 6 knots in my upper back and a couple in my neck, one or two in my arms and a few in my legs. I actually feel great, a little light headed for the 20 minutes afterwards but I've been drinking water. I don't really feel like drinking any alcohol so no worries there.

I've already scheduled for another hour appointment next Thursday, LRB how often do you go? I figure after a few weekly sessions I can change it to every other week maybe, especially after any races.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

happylily

7 mile easy, 8:16 pace with a few strides.

I've never felt any benefits from massages, other than they are very relaxing. Since they are out of my budget in general, I prefer to relax other ways (mainly: running, then sleeping... And I have no problem with the last one!). But that could be because I've never really found the right massage therapist. I had one very nice lady once who had lots of degrees in the field. But she weighed like 95 lbs, so I always had to question her ability to work on those stubborn knots of mine...

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

7 mile easy, 8:16 pace with a few strides.

I've never felt any benefits from massages, other than they are very relaxing. Since they are out of my budget in general, I prefer to relax other ways (mainly: running, then sleeping... And I have no problem with the last one!). But that could be because I've never really found the right massage therapist. I had one very nice lady once who had lots of degrees in the field. But she weighed like 95 lbs, so I always had to question her ability to work on those stubborn knots of mine...

I am willing to try just about anything to help whatever issue I am having, but I liked her and she is a bit on the heavy side, enough to work my knots really well.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)