Beginners and Beyond

The best choice in the Hershey Miniatures bag is... (Read 416 times)

xor

First off, original is the best.  As this is not the popular choice in this thread, for to please send them my way.  Mahalo.

Secondly, the canadian angle and the nestle tangent.

My friends, I give you smarties.  Smarties in Canada =/= Smarties in the states.  And smarties in Canada MO BETTAH because they have chocolate (they are like m&ms, sort of).

Now you just hold on a second there, missy. When Eddie and Bob! finally break up (please, God), he's all mine.

We may have no chance.  Eddie has taken Mandy for late night sojourns at Taco Bell .....

Baboon

delicate flower

Mr Goodbar, obviously. I can't believe this is even a question. Wink

It's not, really.  Read through the thread.  Everyone agrees that Goodbar is Top Bar.

<3

I agree with you on both your points, Mr. Goodbar is the best, but there really are no wrong choices Smile

YAYpril - B-Plus

It's not, really.  Read through the thread.  Everyone agrees that Goodbar is Top Bar.

I jumped the gun and responded before I read the thread. Smile
            MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

We may have no chance.  Eddie has taken Mandy for late night sojourns at Taco Bell .....

Actually, I was the one who took Eddie to Taco Bell at 1am while poor Bob was taco AND donut less on the trail.  I bought him 5 tacos and we ate together in the Walmart parking lot.  Yes, people, this is what happens during 100 mile races.  Oh, memories!

And I will happily share my lovely Eddie with Jenny, but not with that Meat Wagon character.  I hear he's a trouble maker.

Running is dumb.

Rungry!

Yes, yes, yes.  Love licorice and pretty much any licorice type product.  Tropical Dots rock, so do Good & Plenty. Smile

Damn, now I'm hungry, and there's no candy in my desk, damn this healthy eating!

Everyone knows that Red Vines rule, Twizlers drool!  But Good & Plenty is my go-to candy when I need some serious comfort.

Jen

Actually, I was the one who took Eddie to Taco Bell at 1am while poor Bob was taco AND donut less on the trail.  I bought him 5 tacos and we ate together in the Walmart parking lot.  Yes, people, this is what happens during 100 mile races.  Oh, memories!

And I will happily share my lovely Eddie with Jenny, but not with that Meat Wagon character.  I hear he's a trouble maker.

Mandy!!

Bob is thinking about running it again.  Or so he says.  Would you come back and crew/pace him again if he did?

As for you Meat Wagon:  STAY AWAY FROM OUR MAN!!!!

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Mandy!!

Bob is thinking about running it again.  Or so he says.  Would you come back and crew/pace him again if he did?

If Bob runs Burning River again, and Coco lets me borrow her bed again, I will do my damnedest to get to Cleveland in July.  Smile   I told Eddie a long time ago that Ohio just isn't Ohio without him, so if I am in Ohio, he has to be in Ohio.  It's a rule! 

Running is dumb.

sunfastrose

Fatty McFatFat

Mandy!!

*Puts up fists*

*Realizes you can't see me*

*Sheepishly puts down fists"

RED VINES ARE OF THE DEVIL.

Mmmmm...beer

RED VINES ARE OF THE DEVIL.

They are.  After all this talk, I found myself trying to decide between Red Vines and Good & Plenty....a half eaten box of G&P sits in front of me.  Guess I'll throw a few extra miles on tomorrow morning's run. Smile

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

xor

Someone please break down the difference between red vines and twizzlers for me.  Mahalo.

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Twizzlers > Red Vines.

Running is dumb.

Special Dark FTW.  The other ones taste like wax.  Actually, I'll take something high in cacao with crystallized ginger pieces.

sunfastrose

Fatty McFatFat

Twizzlers > Red Vines.

QFT.  

Now I truly  regret that I was just in Madison for Thanksgiving and didn't get to meet you.  Your good taste shines through.