Beginners and Beyond

TuesDAILIES: If it ain't broke, break it (Read 36 times)

B-Plus

I'm getting cold just reading about what you guys are running in! 6 later.

LRB

I finally ate.  And in other news, I am full.  Smile

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  Oh, whatever.  Stuck at a deposition until now but I am BACK TO LIFE!

Running with hubby tonight.  Someone here was bitching about the cold weather coming up this afternoon.  You know, 70F.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I finally ate.  And in other news, I am full.  Smile

I also ate.  Trying this place that delivers vegetarian meals.

Damaris

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Running with hubby tonight.  Someone here was bitching about the cold weather coming up this afternoon.  You know, 70F.

Glad you are feeling better D!!

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

LRB

Hey that's PR weather. lol

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

I finally ate.  And in other news, I am full of it  Smile

FYP!   

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

10.1. Pilates later

Marjorie

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

8:56, jeez....I wish I could run your 'sluggish' pace, Baboon!

Feels like -10!  Probably a smart move to stay inside, onemile!  Protect the Great Legs!

You have more fun on a snow-run than any other runner I know, FreeSoul!  Enjoy!

Well, maybe the weather will shift again for your PM run, Lauren and you will get a nice warm-up for it.   I am running 5 days a week now - T-W-TH and Sat-Sun, but my back is nagging at me a bit so I may go back to 4 days a week like I used to do, T-TH-Sa-Su.  My doc suggested doing this and just running a bit longer on my running days.  So I'd still get the same weekly mileage in as 5 days but would also have more rest days for my spine to recover.  Sounds like a plan; I'm mulling it over.

Way to get out in that stuff, LRB!  I'm with you on the thing to the crossing guard, lol.   Long as I keep moving, I seem to be okay.

You can't run in the PM, Lurch, after work?  That is what I do when the cold weather comes around.  Allows me to hibernate a bit more in the morning before getting up to go to work.  And my PM running in the winter months here is a lot warmer too.

Good luck with the workout today, Jack! Next thing you know, the soccer kids will be following you for their running.

I would love to have your 'cold' weather all year round, Damaris!  I just don't want to live in Miami to get it.

Trying this place that delivers vegetarian meals.  Maybe it will grow on you.

Happy Pilates later, Marjorie!  How long does it take you to do the session....about 1.2 hours? 

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Hey that's PR weather. lol

PR weather for a 5K, you mean.  For a marathon?  Fucking hot.

Damaris

From the Internet.

6 miles in the books. Milestone: first sub-9:00 mile on an easy run! Big grin 8:57, it was mostly downhill. Still exciting!

LRB

PR weather for a 5K, you mean. For a marathon?  Fucking hot.

It is that for any distance for me including one city block. lol

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

You have more fun on a snow-run than any other runner I know, FreeSoul!  Enjoy!

Most times I can, but by February or March I am just plain tired of putting on so much clothing.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

adkkev

Most times I can, but by February or March I am just plain tired of putting on so much clothing.

Not to change the subject of clothing but did you ever buy snowshoes for more winter adventures??

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Not to change the subject of clothing but did you ever buy snowshoes for more winter adventures??

Not yet, if we start getting more snow before this year is up I will, so far the snow this morning on the trails was barely 3 inches deep and lots of tracks.

PRs