Beginners and Beyond

All-Star MonDAILIES (Read 56 times)

LRB

For those participating in the miles game all-star week, let the games (and gamesmanship) begin!

What's up peeps!

I woke up with a pain in my ass and I have no idea what the hell it is, maybe I had a dream that I got my butt kicked and do not remember?  Whatever the case, ain't nobody got time for that!

I will be heading out shortly to do something or another, what I do not know.  In the meantime though feel free to tell me what you are doing?

Just B.S.

Heading to the pool in a few minutes. No running today , realized that yesterday was 4 days in a row plus bike twice and swim . 7 workouts in 4 days no wonder I am tired. Plus 6 hours of yard work at FIL house yesterday.  Wish I could go back to bed!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  I am taking advantage that I am not part of the All Star 2014 in 2014 ensemble to take a cutback week.  SRD.  Pilates tonight.

Damaris

Baboon

delicate flower

Happy Monday!  Hmm...what am I doing this morning?  Well I am trying to wake the hell up, that's what I am doing.  I'll probably have to call the cops at some point this morning to see if anyone got the license plate number of that truck that ran me over yesterday.     FYI, jumping from a season long of 33 miles on the bike to 75 miles leaves one's body a little bit tired.  Plus, being old doesn't help.  I've got an easy eight mile run planned after work.  The annual HM in town blew through yesterday, so it'll be interesting to see how much rubbish, gel wrappers, and cups has been left along the route.

No All Star week for me.  I feel a little guilty since I'm one of the higher mileage runners on my team, but I couldn't swing it one week removed from my marathon.

Have a great Monday, yo!

<3

MothAudio

Good morning LRB! Sunday: 4 miles 42:56 - 10:44 avg. pace - recovery. Butt still draggin' from last week. Don't know what my run will look like - find out soon enough. All-Star week isn't getting off to the start I was hoping. I'd be happy to run 1/2 the mileage I did last year :> Last week of school for MIDI- Moth but the rainy forecast may spoil our plans to hit the pool. Run inspired!

Youth Has No Age. ~ Picasso / 1st road race: Charleston Distance Run 15 Miler - 1974 / profile

Mmmmm...beer

Good morning everyone!

I'm doing the allstar week this year again, but as an individual this time.  Don't feel like dealing with stealth mode, so the other folks can stalk me if they want. Smile

Abso-freakin-lutely outstanding run this morning!  8.2 miles @ 7:45, can't believe I feel this good two days after an 18 miler.  The consistency is really starting to pay off.  Also down two more pounds, hit 186 this morning (down from 195 at my marathon in March, closing back in on my all time low of 183 from last year, goal is 170 for Richmond in November).

Hope everyone has a great day!

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

B-Plus

All star week? I'll check that out.

Well, I did something stupid and went off course and got a bit lost. But I made it back to the hotel in time but I gotta hurry. 9.3 or so.

happylily

Cough, cough... 40 isn't old enough to be used as an excuse. Just sayin'...

18 miles after work. I plan on running two blocks of 3 or 4 miles at HM pace in the middle of the run. Should be interesting.

Have a great day!

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

meaghansketch

Happy Monday and Happy running to everyone doing All-Stars week!

Easy miles for me this AM.

StepbyStep-SH

I won't be worth stalking, even though I am technically an "all-star" this week. I'm just hoping my sinuses and lungs decide to play nice before Saturday. I did get out for some slow, sluggish miles this morning after the storms finished up.

Hopefully DS has a lot more energy later today (of COURSE, he will!) since he has his school "Olympic Day" this afternoon if weather cooperates. I'm planning to go watch.

Martial arts tonight. And I'm already a day behind on a 30-Day Abs Challenge I signed up for on FB. Guess that means I need to do double today. Uff-dah.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

No run for me today, a little spot on the left bottom side of my right knee started acting up yesterday. It would feel bruised when I would touch it, but I could definitely feel it when I walked around or even ran to chase after my little boy. I iced it a couple of times yesterday, it is feeling better but I am going to keep icing today and see how things are tomorrow.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Brrrrrrr

Uffda

There's an All-Star week? Neat!

10 miles this morning at an Easy pace. Going to try for my first double after work.

Have a great day everyone! Good running!

- Andrew

Zelanie

Good luck to the Lunar Eclipses!  I'm hoping to join you guys next year.  Instead I'm taking today and tomorrow as SRDs, and then starting my marathon plan on Wednesday. Smile

Baboon

delicate flower

Good luck to the Lunar Eclipses!  I'm hoping to join you guys next year.  Instead I'm taking today and tomorrow as SRDs, and then starting my marathon plan on Wednesday. Smile

woot wooooot!

<3

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Hi ya, Dailies.

Ahhh, vacation. Nice, isn't it? I'm off for a run while the rest of the house sleeps. Now that I am not marathon training, I can just go. I have no idea where or how far I'm going, I'm just going to go. I ran 21 miles last week after the marathon and this week will be a bit more. I figure seven to ten more days of easy runs and then it will be time to begin the speed work. Actually, I think I can start mixing in a few easy strides. Yes, I will do that.

See ya.