Beginners and Beyond

The last DAILIES (Read 36 times)

B-Plus

I have a race this afternoon but it is literally arctic cold out at 17 degrees, wind chill of 8 with winds expected to approach 20 MPH (currently at 7 MPH).

The temps I could deal with but those winds coming off the river will be killer. I am really bent out of shape over it and as of now undecided as to what I will do.

I was actually laughing at everybody who signed up for the December race thread. Yo, check out my log.

LRB

Yo, check out my log.

What? You gonna run 217 miles today to catch your pace bunny? lol

LRB

That workout was sick! You training for the Olympics or something? lol

Where'd that workout come from?

LRB

Anybody know when day 1 through week 1 of the new miles game begins? Is it tomorrow through Sunday?

Cyberic

9.6 easy miles to finish off the year in a windchill of +1 F.

240 miles for the month, 2125 miles for the year.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

B plus I'm working this week. I also worked last week

10.2 for me. Pilates later

Marjorie

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Happy NYE, Dailies.

SRD for me. Today I'm at the Honda dealer taking care of a recall. Tonight we're going to some friends' house for beer and sushi. Hopefully I won't be up too late.

Have fun and be safe.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Anybody know when day 1 through week 1 of the new miles game begins? Is it tomorrow through Sunday?

Yes.  I answered this question in the FB group.  Hello?

Damaris

LRB

Contrary to the rest of the free world, I do not spend very much time on fb. In fact my time spent there is in the single digits in terms of percentage comparatively speaking with my time online.

As an aside, each of the two times I have asked this question the person responding has not answered it. 

Cyberic

Contrary to the rest of the free world, I do not spend very much time on fb. In fact my time spent there is in the single digits in terms of percentage comparatively speaking with my time online.

Even though it was said that we don't NEED to be on facebook and on RWOL forums, the reason why I did not enter the miles game is just that. I do have a FB account, but it's not my real name, and I don't check it more than LRB does.

MTA: And I don't have a RWOL account, and don't feel like creating one.

DavePNW

Even I knew the answer to that question! Thanks to FB.

Just got back from 1 hr of very very sweaty Hot Vinyasa yoga class. And afterwards treated myself to a ridiculously overpriced but delicious mocha smoothie at the gym cafe.

Dave

B-Plus

My old accounting instructor used to always say read the required first. You pass, sir.

LRB

You both will be getting a lump in your Christmas stockings from me next year.

Anyone else?  

B-Plus

That workout was sick! You training for the Olympics or something? lol

Where'd that workout come from?

But that sucked doing it in total darkness for the tempo portion. Good thing I know that path like the ...

My coach told me to do that workout. We're doing some Boston specific work of pounding the quads.

Can't wait till tmw to nuke the fucking bunny.

LRB

My old accounting instructor used to always say read the required first. 

He obviously was directing that to the non-ADD students in his class because the instructions is the first thing we disregard or throw away. lol