Beginners and Beyond

The last DAILIES (Read 36 times)

Cyberic

I spent $40 on a pair of wind blocker gloves online once and they turned out to be completely useless. Since then I have to have them in my hands before I will even consider buying them.

Yeah, I prefer paying $85 for good gloves than $40 for useless ones.

LRB

I just reread my last post....  I speek english good.

lol

B-Plus

Are you guys gonna talk gear all night, or you gonna consume some adult beverages?

LRB

Are you guys gonna talk gear all night, or you gonna consume some adult beverages?

Only two of these remain.

DavePNW

We can drink & post at the same time. At least this early in the evening.

Dave

Hip Redux

I sort of assumed you people were half in the bag already.

B-Plus

Was that even a question? Lol. I'm gonna head out in a bit. Still deciding between wine and hard liquor.

LRB

I sort of assumed you people were half in the bag already.

Half out of the bag would be news for me. lol

LRB

Was that even a question? Lol. I'm gonna head out in a bit. Still deciding between wine and hard liquor.

Liquor if you are going to be out and partying, wine will put you to sleep.

B-Plus

Just at a friend's place, and I don't mind falling asleep there so much don't have to find my way home late at night.

Cyberic

I'm drinking 40 year old port wine. I've had that bottle (half bottle actually) in the cellar for 5 years. Got it for my 40th birthday and am now 45. Decided to pop it open tonight for no better reason that I fel like it.

MTa: My RA subscription just ended. The ads are back. Tomorrow I'll see to it.

workinprogress11

SRD. I am spending NYE working. Awesome.

LRB

SRD. I am spending NYE working. Awesome.

Getting paid is cool.

DavePNW

I was drinking red wine, because we had lamb for dinner. But staying home anyway. Just watched the Jim Gaffigan standup special "Mr. Universe" on Netflix. OMG so hilarious. Having some really awful allergy problems, so gonna see how some antihistamine goes with that wine. Maybe wash it down with a Scotch for good measure.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Would that be Pitbull's party at the Thompson Hotel?

Pitbull is in Bayside, and no.

Damaris