Beginners and Beyond

Finally Fridailies (Read 39 times)

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

Zel

Don't worry I am in the same boat.  MP runs are blasting my confidence, but you carry on and put forth the effort.

Provided you are hitting the great majority of your paces and mileage ( and the plan is correct) everything should come together race day.  Full rest, tapered and so on.

Mean while - 11 done ( w (4)x 10min tempos )

69F 69 dewpoint = 100% misty overcast humidity.

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

How's this for a five day forecast? Dang, it looks like an early morning run for me. Bleh...

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I am cranky because we are still asking questions at the deposition, the guy is still pleading the 5th on every question (even though in bankruptcy it's useless) and I have not had lunch yet.

Damaris

B-Plus

Did someone say Mexican?

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Did someone say Mexican?

I heard it loud and clear. Eating tostones nachos from a Mexican place for my late lunch.

Damaris

LRB

I am cranky because we are still asking questions at the deposition, the guy is still pleading the 5th on every question (even though in bankruptcy it's useless) 

Okay that's hilarious!

LRB

I'm at a new massage place (I won it at a race) I have not one of the 100 ailments they are asking me about, they must see some sick ass people.  lol

B-Plus

I'm in!

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Even in Miami there has to be a "best time of the year" to run though, right?  I mean, even if it's still pretty crappy there's got to be a less crappy time.

Nice run, Z-ombie!

Yeah..hurricane season...cuz it will blow you OUT of Miami.....

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

My favorite Mexican restaurant for lunch closed, what on earth am I to do.  

Cry.  Maybe they'll feel sorry for you and re-open.

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

I'm at a new massage place (I won it at a race) I have not one of the 100 ailments they are asking me about, they must see some sick ass people.  lol

I dunno, LRB...do you really want to go to a massage place that's full of sick-ass people?  Lie there during your massage and hear through the walls all the whining and complaining from everyone else there....

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

I'm in!

Damn skippy you are!

B-Plus

Damn skippy you are!

FFS now I have to train.

B-Plus

Lily - get your name in!

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

FFS now I have to train.

Meh you could pull an LTH and play kissy face with the girls and suck down brews on the route.

Damn expensive, long and ineffective pub crawl imo but what evs.