Beginners and Beyond

In Memorandum MonDAILIES (Read 68 times)

Hip Redux

Guess I need more coffee! lol  You didn't have to draw on yourself with a marker, although I appreciate the effort. Smile  Saw a few things that said PTTD usually presents as pain along the foot/ankle, nothing happening down there for me.  Plus, no change in gait or arch.  This self diagnosing thing is fun, what did we ever do before google?  Oh, that's right, we went to the doctor.

LOL  And that's a google photo not me :P   I never got anything in the foot - it was more like right between the bottom of the calf and the ankle.   Hurt like hell.

cookiemonster

Connoisseur of Cookies

In memorandum?  What's the memo about?

MTA: Yes.  I am that guy.

***************************************************************************************

"C" is for cookie.  That's good enough for me.

Brrrrrrr

Uffda

Tomorrow I have New Employee Orientation, even though I've been with the company over 9 years. It's because I'm switching divisions. Oh this should be fun.

- Andrew

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

What? I am confused, is that what you're dealing with today?

Anyways, I woke up this morning feeling refreshed and no aches whatsoever........ which again is surprising being that I ran 18 miles yesterday morning and that is the furthest I've ran so far.... whatever it is, I must be doing something right.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

What? I am confused, is that what you're dealing with today?

Anyways, I woke up this morning feeling refreshed and no aches whatsoever........ which again is surprising being that I ran 18 miles yesterday morning and that is the furthest I've ran so far.... whatever it is, I must be doing something right.

Damaris

Hip Redux

LOL  The polar vortex lives!!

Three month check in with the ortho on Wednesday.  Going to ask for more PT because I don't feel like I'm close to being on my own yet (even though I did get released from therapy officially on last Thursday).

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Off work to get my allergy shot. That is one way to evade Mondays. 

Damaris

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Feel better D2!

I didn't realize that it is supposed to reach 90 today. Had I known, I would have set the ol' alarm clock for 3:45. This will suck, I'm sure.

Only 90?  That would be great weather to run in for we Texans.  We will hit 102 today....again!

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

MtnBikerChk

running is bad for you

Guess I need more coffee! lol  You didn't have to draw on yourself with a marker, although I appreciate the effort. Smile  Saw a few things that said PTTD usually presents as pain along the foot/ankle, nothing happening down there for me.  Plus, no change in gait or arch.  This self diagnosing thing is fun, what did we ever do before google?  Oh, that's right, we went to the doctor.

Mine doesn't!  It actually travels from the top inside of my shin (just below the knee) and anywhere all down that side up to the ankle depending on the day.  I have to roll nearly the WHOLE thing continually to keep it in check.

LRB

In memorandum?  What's the memo about?

MTA: Yes.  I am that guy.

And it took three years, see 'ya in 2017. 

'Sup peeps!

Welp, you will be happy to know that after an hour of red cord my ass no longer hurts, but now my hips do. 

Thankfully I have enough wine at home to swim in and that is exactly what the plan is, splash. 

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

my head hurts from the bitch that was honking her horn left and right inside the covered parking because the other 20 cars ahead of her had not found parking as fast as she wanted. I thought of acting surprised by jumping atop her front as she honked repeatedly as I was passing by.  Fuck!

Damaris

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

ExCUSE me but my brain didn't come with me to work today damn it. 

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

LRB

I rarely if ever blow my horn and if I do someone has pissed me off.  lol

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I rarely if ever blow my horn and if I do someone has pissed me off.  lol

Latins honk their horna a lot. Only place I have seen worse than PR is NY.

Damaris

LRB

Latins honk their horna a lot. Only place I have seen worse than PR is NY.

Yeah in Michigan that means you want to fight. lol