Beginners and Beyond

In Memorandum MonDAILIES (Read 68 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Yeah in Michigan that means you want to fight. lol

Man, you would be fighting down here every 3 seconds, ha.

Some people have perfected the artform of honking just as the light turns green with no time passing by.  An artform!

Damaris

LRB

Some people have perfected the artform of honking just as the light turns green with no time passing by.  An artform!

Dudette, it was like that in Chicago circa 2001!  I was chasing mutha fuckas down left and right like what's your fuckin problem yo?!  lol

It was just how it was though, seems to have calmed down quite a bit if this past June was any indication.  But yeah, it was crazy.  Fuckin blowing the damn horn as the light turns green, and not just blowing it I mean laying into it.  That shit would get you shot at here.  lol

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Dudette, it was like that in Chicago circa 2001!  I was chasing mutha fuckas down left and right like what's your fuckin problem yo?!  lol

It was just how it was though, seems to have calmed down quite a bit if this past June was any indication.  But yeah, it was crazy.  Fuckin blowing the damn horn as the light turns green, and not just blowing it I mean laying into it.  That shit would get you shot at here.  lol

It probably does not happen often over there since you guys don't have a huge amount of the most idiotic drivers in the world?

Damaris

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I probably use my horn a little too much 

I rarely if ever blow my horn and if I do someone has pissed me off.  lol

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Latins honk their horna a lot. Only place I have seen worse than PR is NY.

Don't do that in Texas.  You can do it to 'warn' someone, but if you do it because you are 'impatient'  - like that lady in the garage - and a cop sees this, you can be charged with 'aggressive driving' with a fine from $50 to $250.

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

LRB

So the skies open up and everyone makes a mad dash to their cars to close their windows and back to the office except me, who walked.

So everyone is like dude, you were the only one who didn't run yet you run everyday.   I said exactly!

Shit, I'm all tight and what not,  I can't be trying to be a hero for them fools. lol

DavePNW

In memorandum?  What's the memo about?

MTA: Yes.  I am that guy.

I was that guy about 5 hrs earlier.

Dave

fourouta5

Healed Hammy

I can only see LRB like this:

LRB

LRB

I can only see LRB like this:

"Is that turd blowing his horn at me?!"  "'Eh yo, you want some of this?!"

Testosterone drops as we age for a reason.  lol  I see some of these young cats huffin' and puffin' with their chests all sticking out these days and just shake my head.

How's the hammy by the way?  You back in for Philly?

cookiemonster

Connoisseur of Cookies

I was that guy about 5 hrs earlier.

Indeed you were.  I missed it completely.

Obviously, I did not get the memo(randum).

***************************************************************************************

"C" is for cookie.  That's good enough for me.

LRB

Indeed you were.  I missed it completely.

Obviously, I did not get the memo(randum).

Here, take this salt and pour in it the wound while you're at it.  I heard it hastens healing.  #$%^  (*&!# *&^%%# 

LRB

Hey everybody, I'm swimming.  Hiccup! 

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

Tempo repeats in blazing sun :  SUCK

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

First day of school was today so late check in for me. No running today but I did my core work this morning. I think the extra rest I am taking is helping (fingers crossed). Last night's run was the first time in many weeks that my legs felt somewhat fresh. I hope I'm on the right track.