Beginners and Beyond

Good Vibes Friday Dailies (Read 49 times)

Baboon

delicate flower

Good luck to our racers tomorrow!!!

<3

GinnyinPA

cjones - I hope your race is awesome.

LRB - it's great that you have the Alter-G right now.  It will make such a difference coming back.  Is the shin still swollen?

Lauren - good luck with tomorrow's 15.

Baboon - I do understand how you feel.  Lots of energy and nowhere to spend it.

HappyLily - You are incredible as always.  So where is your redemption marathon going to be?

Step -Enjoy your walk. In the woods here there aren't many signs of spring yet.  In town the gardens are blooming and some of the trees are leafing out, but it's still a bit early for the mountains.

Onemile - enjoy the rest day.  Can you walk for a couple of miles to loosen up?

D - are you racing this weekend?  Enjoy your shakedown run.

Z - have fun tonight.

Another rest day here, but since the sun is shining, I hope to go for a short hike with the dog later.

LRB

Good luck to our racers Sunday too!!!

Baboon

delicate flower

Rocket Fuel coffee in my current mental state was a bad, bad idea.  But I will finish my large cup anyway.

<3

cjones1

Rocket Fuel coffee in my current mental state was a bad, bad idea.  But I will finish my large cup anyway.

Hahaha....my current daily coffee cup literally has my HM PR plastered on the side of it.  That fool is going in the trash tomorrow, or at least to the back of the cabinet. Smile

PRs:

5k - 20:51 - 9/5/15

10k - 47:00 - 5/25/15

15k - 1:10:19 - 11/21/15

13.1 - 1:42:25- 4/25/15

26.2 - TBD (someday)

adkkev

"thumbs up" on your courage & perseverance!!  Be strong!!  

DavePNW

Dave

LRB

I was going to try that way back when but never got around to it. Mostly because at 300 grams of caffeine per serving, Pike Place Roast is pretty adequate for me so I just stayed with that.

Baboon

delicate flower

I was going to try that way back when but never got around to it. Mostly because at 300 grams of caffeine per serving, Pike Place Roast is pretty adequate for me so I just stayed with that.

This is the office Keurig machine.  Free work-supplied coffee, so I got no complaints!  They actually order the Rocket Fuel for me because they know I like it.

<3

LRB

LRB - it's great that you have the Alter-G right now.  It will make such a difference coming back.  Is the shin still swollen?

It has been down to about 90% of what it was at its worse for about 4 days now.  Its being stubborn for the rest

Enjoy the serenity of the great outdoors with the pooch!

LRB

This is the office Keurig machine.  Free work-supplied coffee, so I got no complaints!  They actually order the Rocket Fuel for me because they know I like it.

I would be all about it too.

onemile

Onemile - enjoy the rest day.  Can you walk for a couple of miles to loosen up?

I walked 3 with the dogs last night and will likely do the same tonight. Bruno is not liking this time off from running though.  Or rather the comforter on my bed is not liking it because he keeps trying to eat it.  

onemile

Looking forward to some fast races this weekend.

Half Crazy K 2.0

Is there an actual coffee called Rocket Fuel? If so, where can I get it?

Good luck racers! Hope the weather turns out great for all.

I need to pick up some performance enhancing drugs after work, aka Claritinn D.

Baboon

delicate flower

Is there an actual coffee called Rocket Fuel? If so, where can I get it?

Oops, actually it is called Jet Fuel.  Eh, potato potahto.

http://www.keurig.com/Beverages/Coffee/Jet-Fuel-Extra-Bold-Coffee/p/Jet-Fuel-Extra-Bold-Coffee-K-Cup-Coffee-People

I having a hard time finding the caffeine content but I can tell you it is strong.

<3