Beginners and Beyond

Races this Weekend (Read 62 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I've got the Evansville Half Marathon tomorrow morning, hoping everything goes well even with the weather.

Anybody else?

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

meaghansketch

Good luck!  I am racing a race with the longest name ever: Memorial Sloan-Kettering's Fred's Team Presents Grete's Great Gallop.  Not enjoying the weather forecast either but it's a race that is going to have special meaning to me this year, so I'm just going to have to go out and give it my best shot.

catwhoorg

Labrat

13.1 Atlanta Sunday.

Thankfully Karen is on the slower side of the initial predictions, so I shouldn't be racing in the remnants of a tropical storm.

That will come later Sunday. Just in time to sit on the couch and watch NFL.

5K  20:23  (Vdot 48.7)   9/9/17

10K  44:06  (Vdot 46.3)  3/11/17

HM 1:33:48 (Vdot 48.6) 11/11/17

FM 4:13:43 (Vdot 35.4) 3/4/18

delicate flower

Good luck, racers!

DW and I will be racing each other for control of the TV Sunday.  It is FOOTBALL DAY.

<3

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

That is a long name Meaghan lol. Hopefully I'll be able to get to sleep before 10 tonight.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

thekl0wn

Pigtail Connoisseur

Not racing, but I'll be out at about mile 9 on the E-ville half.

Something witty

LRB

DW and I will be racing each other for control of the TV Sunday.  It is FOOTBALL DAY.

Huge slate of big games this weekend, YUGE!

Hip Redux

I'll be volunteering at the local trail marathon on Sunday!   Mr. O wants to do it next year, so it's part recon, part volunteering.

Good luck racers! I too will be watching football.... thinking of you all suffering but hopefully having fun doing it. Smile

LRB

Good luck racers! I too will be watching football.... thinking of you all suffering but hopefully having fun doing it. Smile

If you are watching what I am watching : : Lions football : : we will be suffering too.  lol

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

Diva 5K on Long Island.....don't make fun of me!

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

RSX

I will be jogging a 5 mile race (long run the next day) for a great charity. Neighborhood Brigade is basically a bunch of volunteers who help out folks in their town when going through a crisis. 1 of my friends leads the group for her town.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I'll be glistening with sweat by then, I still can't believe the temperature is going to be at 70 by 7 a.m.... I was looking forward to 50 degrees or something Sad oh well, can you have some super soakers with you cause I might need you to soak me with one by then.

Not racing, but I'll be out at about mile 9 on the E-ville half.

PRs

Brrrrrrr

Uffda

If you are watching what I am watching : : Lions football : : we will be suffering too.  lol

The Motor City Kitties ain't got nuttin'! /smacktalk.

- Andrew

Cartersville 10K - 2nd time running this race.  No expectations.  Just a  measurement of my progress recovering from some injuries.

“Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.” - T.S. Eliot