Beginners and Beyond

SUNDAILIES, Where Are You? (Read 38 times)

I hope that y'all are well.

I've been running, but my diet has been crap. Today, in addition to beginning marathon training, I begin cleaning up my diet.

Eight steady-pace miles, plus weights, push-ups, and ab work, will be done today.

Robert31320

Team TJ

I'm right there with you on that part.    Trying to get back on track.

I hope that y'all are well.

i've been running, but my diet has been crap. Today, in addition to beginning marathon training, I begin cleaning up my diet.

Eight steady-pace miles, plus weights, push-ups, and ab work, will be done today.

Running for TJ because he can't.

LRB

Glad to see you still at it B.  The occasional crap diet is good for the soul, as is cleaning it up. Occasionally. 

'Sup Rob!

No more marathons

Blorg - I feel like a bloated whale.

M       U      S         T                 R     E     S     I     S     T              P     I     Z     Z     A            A     N     D           B     E     E      R

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

delicate flower

Hello, Internet!  Happy NFL Day.  I rolled out of bed and went grocery shopping.  I'll go for a run in a bit, once I finish this five shot Americano.  What I'd like to do is drive to the gym and run from there then lift some weights after.  However, my upper body is sore as hell from two workouts earlier this week and I need to let that soreness settle down.  I deserve that for slacking on the strength training for a year.

Adidas sent a coupon code for $40 off a $150 purchase.  That means a new pair of Adios 2's for $110.  I'd be kind of stupid to pass on it seeing how those shoes do not go on sale anywhere.

<3

LRB

Blorg - I feel like a bloated whale.

M       U      S         T                 R     E     S     I     S     T              P     I     Z     Z     A            A     N     D           B     E     E      R

I had pizza last night and probably will again today if I am lucky.  In other news my scale has gone MIA.  lol

That is a great deal Boon, damn.

I am headed out for a run.  It is 55 degrees which is the most bizarre thing ever having run in the teens and twenties the past two weeks.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Blah 

Rocky and I hit the trails this morning for 10 miles, and they SUCKED. The first 3 miles weren't bad but after that it just sucked, I felt drained and just crap. It was 61 degrees, I was sweating, wearing shorts and by mile 5 had taken my tank top off but it was still so warm compared to the last 2 weeks. Today was/is just one of those days....

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Hi Dailies.

10 or 11 miles are coming up next and then I am putting up the lights, I guess. After that it will be time for some football. English football, that is.

You Rang?

Eighteen miles of fun today (consisting of three laps around the six mile circuit).  But before we do that, I'm off to church and then to watch the Superbowl in November (Pats v. Pack).

Rick 

PR: 5k 25:01 (10/15) 10k: 57:44 (7/14) HM: 1:57 (5/15) FM: 4:55 (1/15)

Robert, good luck.

Rick, have a great run.

still blue sky, I hope that that bloated feeling is gone soon.

Phil, enjoy your workouts. Happy shopping.

FreeSoul87, brava on the ten. I hope that the rest of the day goes better for you and Rocky.

Jack, have a terrific run.

Lurch, enjoy your eighteen-miler.

I did push-ups and ab work. Only running and weights remain.

delicate flower

7 done.  While I'm a little bummed that the rail trail is covered in snow right now, that also forces me onto the roads which means I have no choice but to run hills.

<3

StepbyStep-SH

3.43 cold miles this morning - who ordered this wind? Feels like was only 2*.

That makes 32 for the week, and 119.2 for the month. Bleh. Time to kick this running stuff in gear. And, yeah, that eating thing, too ... two hard ciders and four chocolate chip pecan cookies last night really weren't necessary.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

Mmmmm...beer

Hey everyone!

Ran 11 miles this morning and feel fantastic!

Off to get a tree and start decorating. Smile

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

Cyberic

Yo dailies,

14.1 miles at MPish yesterday and 14.4 at Easy pace today. I felt drained at the end of today's run. After cooling down, my right Achille's tendon was hurting enough that I was limping, and my hammy was a little sore. It is feeling a bit better already, but I have to be careful. Don't want to get injured. November was my highest mileage month ever at 225 miles.

LRB

8 x 400's done.

This just in: I am chubby.