Beginners and Beyond

The Final SunDAILIES (Read 45 times)

workinprogress11

Only thing I am unhappy is at the lack of good weather for all my races this year. I know I am ready for a big PR, just not in 80F.  Doh.

Do you do spring marathons?  Have you always wanted to see central Illinois?  If so, the Illinois Marathon is in late April and I think the warmest it's ever gotten is around 60.

6 miles with fast finish for me.  If I squeeze out 9 miles tomorrow, I'll be at 140 for the month which, both happily and sadly, will be my highest month of the year.

Baboon

delicate flower

Only thing I am unhappy is at the lack of good weather for all my races this year. I know I am ready for a big PR, just not in 80F.  Doh.

I think the weather is probably saying, "You know, every time I want to have a nice day, Damaris shows up."

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Do you do spring marathons?  Have you always wanted to see central Illinois?  If so, the Illinois Marathon is in late April and I think the warmest it's ever gotten is around 60.

6 miles with fast finish for me.  If I squeeze out 9 miles tomorrow, I'll be at 140 for the month which, both happily and sadly, will be my highest month of the year.

I have wanted to do that one but unfortunately, I am

booked for marathons every month until June if not August.  There is hope with the one in March. It is usually in the 40s, but again, I am now going so the race might be doomed.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I think the weather is probably saying, "You know, every time I want to have a nice day, Damaris shows up."

Pretty much.

Damaris

LRB

I just saw Creed, man that's a damn good movie for reals. But don't take my word for it see it for yourself, yo.

DavePNW

13 miles, 54 for the week.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I just saw Creed, man that's a damn good movie for reals. But don't take my word for it see it for yourself, yo.

We want to see it.  Maybe next weekend!

I'm home!

50.45 miles for the week. 

Damaris

DavePNW

http://m.shop.nordstrom.com/s/brooks-ravenna-6-running-shoe-men/4243852?origin=keywordsearch

Of course! Nordstrom's for running shoes, why didn't I think of that?

Not sure if I will go for it though. I have not yet tried the 6's, and still have a pair of unopened 5's. And have we discussed how fugly they are?

Dave

DavePNW

BTW, pic from my turkey trot.

Dave

onemile

And have we discussed how fugly they are?

I actually ordered one pair in this color. Only because I have already gone thru all the other colors.  

onemile

Deep concentration there. 

Baboon

delicate flower

Nice...focused!  Strangely enough I have cat tracks going across me right now.

<3

DavePNW

I actually ordered one pair in this color. Only because I have already gone thru all the other colors.  

, indeed. I generally pick the least offensive color scheme & stick with it. I just cannot find a single one of the 6's I'd want to wear, but I guess I'll have to give in at some point. Unless I can hold out till the 7's come out, but who knows what those will look like.

Dave

LRB

Of course! Nordstrom's for running shoes, why didn't I think of that?

Word on the street is that they have GU's BOGO free as well. lol