Beginners and Beyond

The Official RA BF&B Facebook Thread (Read 2463 times)

Just B.S.

I prefer landscape and architecture to people, much easier to work with!LOL

RunJasonRun

Pine Mountain 40 Mile Trail Run on December 2, 2012.

You got 'em.  Let the anticipation begin.  

seeamyrun

I prefer landscape and architecture to people, much easier to work with!LOL I do like the one below of hubby though.

These were from our trip in Jan to Bermuda. The light was fantastic there. I took 800 photos in 7 days. Two of those days were mainly focused on racing so there would have been more if I wasn't running a marathon while I was there.

Nice...I love his yellow shirt against all that brilliant blue!

happylily

Amy and Beth, your pictures are beautiful! A good camera makes a big difference, but you also are great subjects!

Jason...... sigh... Why aren't you married yet?!! If only I... uh, never mind. :-)

Beth, is there any way I could PM you about Bermuda? I'm thinking of booking a trip there and signing up for the marathon. I'd like info on where to stay. Not sure how the message system works here, and on RW, I seem to be having problems with empty PMs...

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Just B.S.

Amy and Beth, your pictures are beautiful! A good camera makes a big difference, but you also are great subjects!

Jason...... sigh... Why aren't you married yet?!! If only I... uh, never mind. :-)

Beth, is there any way I could PM you about Bermuda? I'm thinking of booking a trip there and signing up for the marathon. I'd like info on where to stay. Not sure how the message system works here, and on RW, I seem to be having problems with empty PMs...

happylily

Thanks, Beth. That's a whole lot of medals! LOL... We could book at the Princess, but I was thinking about the Newstead, accross from the harbour, because it has a kitchenette and I heard that food is very expensive there. So doing our own cooking would be the cheaper alternative. What do you think?

Purple Toes

Great photos everyone!  Beth, I esp. love the colors in the castle photo.

Ok, I'll be brave and give this a shot. This is what I did yesterday before my run:

happylily

Wow! Beautiful!

Ok, I'll be brave and give this a shot. This is what I did yesterday before my run:

Purple Toes

Thanks Lily!  If I had a bigger house, my village would be 10x this big!

My son and his 3 lb bass.

Our Family after some Christmas decorating.

”Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.”

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

Tomas

Supersono99

Great photos everyone!

Beth, I just love the picture of your dog with his medal!

Just B.S.

Purple toes...........soooo pretty!!!!!

I am a bit of a Christmas decorating fanatic (3 trees) I was pulling my stuff out today as well and

getting ready to set up my village. I think we have some of the same "little people"! Mine is nowhere

as beautiful as yours though!

This is one of the small trees I do every year that goes in the kitchen. A lot of the cookie cutters are from the  40's and

belong to my Grandmother.........we call it the cookie tree of course.

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Here I am doing my other favorite hobby.

TheSuze

Crap - now I feel it is necessary to post my own Calgary Stampede pictures!!!

TheSuze

Calgary Stampede 2011 

Calgary Stampede 2012

These pictures are ridiculously big....