Beginners and Beyond

Christopher McClintock training guides (Read 38 times)

No more marathons

Anyone heard of, or used the half and full plans offered by Mr. McClintock?

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

LRB

I have not but at $225 for a half marathon plan, and $275 for the marathon, if he gets two clients a week per month, he is smarter than all of us who are doling out advice for free.

redrum

Caretaker/Overlook Hotel

Wow, ya just saw that.  Hmmmm.....I just couldn't bring myself to pay for a half or full plan.  I can't speak for full training but I've done enough half training to know that (for me) there's plenty of free advice out there so no need to pay somebody.

I *might* pay $225 to meet some olympic celebrity to pick their brain but even then I'd probably kick myself after thinking of how nice a couple pair of shoes I could've bought myself for that $225.  Big grin

Randy

LRB

Wow, ya just saw that.  Hmmmm.....I just couldn't bring myself to pay for a half or full plan.  I can't speak for full training but I've done enough half training to know that (for me) there's plenty of free advice out there so no need to pay somebody.

I *might* pay $225 to meet some olympic celebrity to pick their brain but even then I'd probably kick myself after thinking of how nice a couple pair of shoes I could've bought myself for that $225.  Big grin

Think about that, that is a ton of money for a weekend warrior to pay to get a plan to limp/run/walk 13.1 or 26.2 miles.

No more marathons

Think about that, that is a ton of money for a weekend warrior to pay to get a plan to limp/run/walk 13.1 or 26.2 miles.

Kind of what I thought - might be worth it if that was for say a full team for a marathon charity group.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

B-Plus

No. For that amount of money, I at least hope it's a custom plan. That still seems like a lot though.