Beginners and Beyond

2020 - Dailies with a number ... 54 !!! (Read 31 times)

RunningOnSand

Another rest day. Went back to urgent care because fever is still there. Still negative for flu and not pneumonia.  Their blood work machine was down,  but had blood drawn and got antibiotics.  Said if fever is still there tomorrow start them. This was supposed to be week 1 for a spring half. Was looking at one in April and already registered for one in May. I think it's just gonna be the one in May.

Sorry you're still sick. Sad

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I've done my best to un-see it. I will not be watching it again nor going to see any of the sequels.

Lol, I bought it on amazon as soon as it was available and watched it a second time.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

KCRuns

Hi! I’ve been in Dallas this week visiting my parents with no opportunities to run this time. I’m home now and got 10 yesterday and 4 today. It’ll have to do.

wolvmar

UM 45 Ohio 23

really late posting, lots going on here today, and not really interested in Super Duper Bowl commercials so...

Ran 6 in 50 degree, sunny weather.  Was pretty windy but a gorgeous day. Gladly, I skipped the morning run and did my run while DD had a school thing for an hour. Funny thing, maybe funny just due to my pretty much only running in the morning these days is, even though I felt like I was doing an easy run, my pace was 20-30 seconds better than the same effort in the morning.  Felt nice to be doing an "easy" run around 8:30 instead of 9:00+.  Could also have something to do with the mild February weather and sunshine! 

SDW and Blue - Super races!

Cyber - 83 miles, no matter how they accumulate, is impressive.  When you add more quality, you're going to be scary fast!

FS87, Ginny, One Mile - nice runs and great to have some sun/run in shorts!

DR - hope the knee gets better.  Sounds like some rest is probably in order?  Recognizing how hard that is to do.

HK - hope you feel better

Dave - I haven't seen Joker but from what I've read/heard, I have no interest and you and LRB confirm that for me!

Baboon - awesome picture.   I've have never gone skiing "out west" and that picture makes me think I need to before I'm not physically able.

Enjoy the rest of the game

DavePNW

Dave - I haven't seen Joker but from what I've read/heard, I have no interest and you and LRB confirm that for me!

I actually had no interest in seeing it, but it was somewhat better than I expected, and I don’t regret going.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

So much Puerto Rico and reggaeton in that halftime show. 😍😍😍😍

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

really late posting, lots going on here today, and not really interested in Super Duper Bowl commercials so...

Ran 6 in 50 degree, sunny weather.  Was pretty windy but a gorgeous day. Gladly, I skipped the morning run and did my run while DD had a school thing for an hour. Funny thing, maybe funny just due to my pretty much only running in the morning these days is, even though I felt like I was doing an easy run, my pace was 20-30 seconds better than the same effort in the morning.  Felt nice to be doing an "easy" run around 8:30 instead of 9:00+.  Could also have something to do with the mild February weather and sunshine! 

Cyber - 83 miles, no matter how they accumulate, is impressive.  When you add more quality, you're going to be scary fast!

DR - hope the knee gets better.  Sounds like some rest is probably in order?  Recognizing how hard that is to do.

Baboon - awesome picture.   I've have never gone skiing "out west" and that picture makes me think I need to before I'm not physically able.

It's not major but I should've rested Friday or Saturday but nooooo. I'm resting tomorrow. I get his inflammation on the patella sometimes when I overdo hills or speed.

Damaris

LRB

Lol, I bought it on amazon as soon as it was available and watched it a second time.

Super. There are hundreds of millions of people who love it. I, was not one of them.

LRB

You'll probably end up loving it. Most, do.

DavePNW

Super. There are hundreds of millions of people who love it. I, was not one of them.

Don’t get me wrong - there is zero chance of me watching that again.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Don’t get me wrong - there is zero chance of me watching that again.

+1 and I didn't even watch it, lol.

Damaris

sdWhiskers

So much Puerto Rico and reggaeton in that halftime show. 😍😍😍😍

I was looking forward to it. Love the music. But holy crotches and lip synching.

DavePNW

I was looking forward to it. Love the music. But holy crotches and lip synching.

I’ll tell you one thing about Shakira, her hips don’t lie.

Dave

sdWhiskers

I’ll tell you one thing about Shakira, her hips don’t lie.

I thought it was all a bit gross. More sad than empowering.

MrW needs a safety to happen if he has any chance at $$ in his squares game

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

So...Miami, no? Big grin

Damaris