Beginners and Beyond

Do I have to do everything around here? SunDAILIES (Read 51 times)

outoftheblue

Sigh, I just heard from my coach.  Not that I am freaking out or anything, but at least he believes in me.  Well, you guys do as well.  I guess that means I will try.  

The expresión "you got this" gets over-used.  But in this case, I really do think you got this.  Your training has been well thought out and well executed.  Just believe in yourself.  Also, know we will all be proud of you whatever happens.   I'm not trying not to put pressure on you, just sending good vibes and positive thoughts.

Life is good.

B-Plus

Coming from Michigan though it is straight up ridiculous.

I would also like to give the great northwest a shot though, perhaps in another lifetime...or to visit DP.

And BP is a quick hop north!

LRB

That would be something.

LRB

I have been eating my ass off since that stupid race!

Zelanie

Or head south to see ZE!

LRB

Or head south to see ZE!

It's a party!

onemile

I ran 18 with a fast finish.

Hip Redux

You are not making that up. Seattle. I think it is going to be a good thing long term, I just wish I could close my eyes & wake up in a few months after houses are sold, bought, packed up, moved & unpacked.

I did go out & do 6 miles this afternoon. Warmed up to 42, so good enough for shorts, but the wind was as ridiculous as housing prices in Seattle. Fortunately I got it in before the snow came.

Having done two cross country moves in three years.....good luck Smile

I'd love to see Seattle, sounds like we have a group vacation in the works here lol

Hip Redux

The expresión "you got this" gets over-used.  But in this case, I really do think you got this.  Your training has been well thought out and well executed.  Just believe in yourself.  Also, know we will all be proud of you whatever happens.   I'm not trying not to put pressure on you, just sending good vibes and positive thoughts.

+100!!

From the Internet.

DavePNW

LRB, you are welcome to visit any time...lots of racing going on out there! Although I might not have much extra space for you to crash...Damaris I might challenge you on home prices. But it's a battle we both lose.

And Zel is about the same distance south...I sense an FE brewing!

MTA: OK, I started this post then went to go clean up the kitchen before I posted, I guess the party is already scheduled.

Dave

DavePNW

Having done two cross country moves in three years.....good luck Smile

Try it with kids.  In 2003 we moved from Detroit to Dallas, kids were 4 & 7. Then 2 years later, back to Detroit.  Fortunately all my moves have been company-paid.

Dave

Hip Redux

Try it with kids.  In 2003 we moved from Detroit to Dallas, kids were 4 & 7. Then 2 years later, back to Detroit.  Fortunately all my moves have been company-paid.

Hey I drove 3000 miles with a dog.  That was enough lol

DavePNW

I ran 18 with a fast finish.

So since I have been out of the loop...are you feeling ready?

Also curious to know what your FF LR's look like.

MTA: yes I can see from your log how this one looked, very impressive. Just interested in the overall structure & strategy during the training cycle. This is something I was going to try to focus on, when I thought I was going to be training.

Dave

onemile

So since I have been out of the loop...are you feeling ready?

Also curious to know what your FF LR's look like.

Not particularly since I just went on a two week vacation and totally slacked off.

This is what it looks like Smile  <-- nevermind I see you checked.

I have done ones that are 10 with the last 8 at MP or faster.  This one was supposed to be the last 4.  But I started it a little early.

Usually I feel like I can't pick up the pace and I tell myself that maybe I will just do this one easy since I don't feel great. But then I think I should try and when I do I usually feel better. But by the last couple miles it's a hard effort.