Beginners and Beyond

Who is missing here that would really make the forums complete? (Read 927 times)

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

I'm not really "missing" anyone. There are plenty of people here that I *heart*. People either choose to make the switch or they don't. People choose to post in both places or they don't. Either way, I'm fine. Smile

Samurai in Training

You know, I truly thought proofreader was here, but I was wrong.  This was posted by proofreader over there this morning:

====

If SusanRachel is moving on, the end truly is at hand. :-(

I haven't checked the other options yet because I'm not sure I really want to start over someplace else. But coming here--or trying to!--is simply too painful and time-consuming. May the new members who wander in be as supportive of each other as the Old Guard here was to me back in the day. Those of you who are persevering through the spam and the changes to welcome new members are to be admired. 

Be well, All.

====

Wrt "starting over some place else".... I know that has been and continues to be hard for some of you.  I hope the investment of your time has been worth it, or will become so.

This makes me a little sad.  However... I'm not above asking user over and over and over again.  I find her to truly be one of the sweetest and inspirational folks ever.  

Redsparkle needs to pop over too. 

Adam_McAllen

Beer-and-waffle Powered

Wow, a lot has happened in the month I've been off of running/the forums!

In the words of my late-coach : Just hang in there, relax... and at the end of a race anyone you see.....just pass them

CrisRuns

Not coming - period.

That's not an excuse for Moth not to come over. Scape has a period too and is around here.

LRB

Wow, a lot has happened in the month I've been off of running/the forums!

Yeah really! Wassup,  how'd you find us?

LRB

That's not an excuse. Scape has a period too and is around here.

Funny!

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

That shouldn't be a mystery. There are plenty of posts and threads on RWOL BF pointing the way here.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                      05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

happylily

That's not an excuse for Moth not to come over. Scape has a period too and is around here.

hahaha!

Seriously, why doesn't he want to at least participate in both forums? It would be nice to have his RRs over here as well.

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

CrisRuns

hahaha!

Seriously, why doesn't he want to at least participate in both forums? It would be nice to have his RRs over here as well.

I have not followed. What is his line of thinking?

happylily

I have not followed. What is his line of thinking?

I really do not know... I have a feeling that LRB knows a little more. LRB?

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

CrisRuns

Missing. Might he be out running? Shocked

Adam_McAllen

Beer-and-waffle Powered

I saw happylily's post in the BF. I thought I had a stress fracture in my foot, so I stopped running and switched over to cycling for the last month. 

In the words of my late-coach : Just hang in there, relax... and at the end of a race anyone you see.....just pass them

Good to see you over here, Adam.  Hope your foot is doing better now.

crazyrunninglady

Warrior Princess

Moth has been pretty vocal on FB about not approving of the migration.

Nevrgivup

I'm just glad I'm friends with him on FB. He's a great person and partly the reason why this place feels like it's missing something.

Running is my mental-Ctrl-Alt-Del.