Beginners and Beyond

Who is missing here that would really make the forums complete? (Read 927 times)

xor

It is a big "if", and I might've missed his FB posting. I know he said he understood why people are leaving. It's still his choice to stay, just like it's ours to leave.

Right.  Or to post in both places.  Personal choice, as I've said.  It's the internet.  It's eaaaaasy.

(I exercised my p.c. by giving facebook the eff you.  And I often say stuff like facebook is evil or it sucks... but that's just my expression of my feelings based on my experience.  I might go on a rant about how facebook collects personal stuff about people, but at the end of the rant, it isn't a judgment, demerit, nor 'disapproval' that pretty much everyone else on earth uses it)

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

That's not an excuse for Moth not to come over. Scape has a period too and is around here.

Snort.....

Big grin

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

happylily

Spellcheck is one word. Noted. Thanks, guys!

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

PsychRunning

I just joined. Usually that Dr. Love guy stalks me. So, you may or may not see him.

xor

Spellcheck is one word. Noted. Thanks, guys!

Not according to many spell(space)checkers.

Nevrgivup

I just joined. Usually that Dr. Love guy stalks me. So, you may or may not see him.

Glad you made it. Smile

Running is my mental-Ctrl-Alt-Del. 

Buelligan

Is thui07 make it here?   

Some people used different usernames when they made the jump into this alternate universe.  In my own case, my username is intact, but I lost my toga and I'm not hovering over a beer keg anymore.

Do I not recognize Thui07's persona in this multi-verse? 

Nevrgivup

Is thui07 make it here?   

Some people used different usernames when they made the jump into this alternate universe.  In my own case, my username is intact, but I lost my toga and I'm not hovering over a beer keg anymore.

Do I not recognize Thui07's persona in this multi-verse? 

She's not coming for now. She's taking a break.

Buelligan

She's not coming for now. She's taking a break.

Yeah, I just replied to her post in the BF there.    I hope she's gonna come over and play here eventually.

Weezer88

What about David (Weezer)? Is he registered here? I know he's still starting the dailies over there, but I haven't seen him here. I did see Van here, though... I would hate for Striders to start running again and then look for us and not know what happened. Maybe someone could send a PM, or knows him on Facebook?

Glad to see that someone's thinking of me. Shy Although I don't post as often as I used to after the whole SPAM fiasco and I'm trying to ramp up the mileage for LBL in March.

I AM WEEZER.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I think he believes we are not loyal.

Moth has been pretty vocal on FB about not approving of the migration.

Damaris

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

I think he believes we are not loyal.

Why would you be loyal to something that treats you like a piece of shit?

Running is dumb.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

There was a thread in FB where he commented and was very angry at the people leaving.

"But the approach is basically "I disapprove of where others post and I'm not poking my head into something that is really simple" then that's a personal choice, but it is also a diss on folks."

I must've missed where Moth "disapproved" of the migration on FB. I remember him saying he was disappointed but he would not elaborate on exactly what that meant. I can understand why he may not want to belong to yet another message board. I don't take that as him dissing anybody. Let's not make Moth a bad guy here, because we all know that's not true.

Damaris

bbqden

bbqden has found his way here.  I had not been on the other site much at all the last 6 months battling injury and I got tired of the spam.  I jumped on the other day and found most had made their way over here.  Now I may be a much more frequent poster again.

Nevrgivup

Moth also said to go where I felt comfortable. It didn't seem that disapproving to me.