Beginners and Beyond

Thursday Penguins grab a dog. (Read 21 times)

Singer who runs a smidge

Congrats, Lauren!!!

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

Singer who runs a smidge

Not the most professional of photos, but you asked for it! 

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

EHRMAGERD! OUR MORTGAGE LOAN IS APPROVED! We're super serious buying a house now!! Big grin Closing next Friday!

Congrats!

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

I think I can get a chili dog at Wrigley.

congrats Lauren.

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Since today is picture day, here is one from yesterday. My new BFF and me.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

EHRMAGERD! OUR MORTGAGE LOAN IS APPROVED! We're super serious buying a house now!! Big grin Closing next Friday!

Awesome news!

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Nice cut!

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Jack, nice pic with Ryan Hall.

But,  A PIC OF HOPE'S MOM!  Epic!

Damaris

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Gee,HsM, you kinda look like the female version of actor David Paymer now...with hair....      that's not a bad thing...he's a good actor!

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

Singer who runs a smidge

Jack, nice pic with Ryan Hall.

But,  A PIC OF HOPE'S MOM!  Epic!

Bwah hah hah!!!

Singer who runs a smidge

Gee,HsM, you kinda look like the female version of actor David Paymer now...with hair....      that's not a bad thing...he's a good actor!

Eh, my nose is cuter!

From the Internet.

Thanks guys! I'm so excited! Big grin

I dunno Scotty, I think you need to clean your glasses or something :P I do not see the resemblance. Love the haircut HsM, suits you very well!

Singer who runs a smidge

Lauren, I want to see a pic of the new digs!

SheCan

Ahhhh, it looks great!  Its amazing how few stylists are good with curly hair.   $53 is still better than having to wait 2 months for a bad cut to grow out.

Jack, this is outstanding!   Congrats on meeting him.  Was he nice?

If I'd been there, I woulda said "Jack is really fast too!"

Cherie

"We do not become the people who this world needs simply by turning our backs on anyone we don’t like, trust, or deem healthy enough to be in our presence. "  ---- Shasta Nelson

Zelanie

11 with 8 at MP.  Or rather, a little bit slower than MP because it was 3498654378 degrees in the gym with no air circulation.  13 sec/mile slower seemed to feel about right, effort wise, so I went with that.

Congrats, Lauren!

Jack- Love the pic!  How was it meeting him?

HsM- The hair looks great!  As a fellow curly girl, hold on to that stylist!  The ones I like always seem to move, or something.