Beginners and Beyond

Not Quite Friday Thursdailies (Read 44 times)

BerthaSlayer

MM#5991

Thanks. Lungs were tired at the end but nothing like they used to. I might race a 10K soon.

You are going to smash your prs.

Lori

*it's Bertha or me. My money is on me.*

**"There is no growth in the comfort zone and no comfort in the growth zone".---- Sandy**

LRB

Progression this afternoon. 14 total.

Your progression runs are a sight to stalk behold.

Are they throwing you a party D2? I had two going away parties when I left my last job.  It was really cool to see people who otherwise hated each other come together on my behalf. The one held at the strip club was absolutely crazy. lol

'Sup Kev!

Baboon

delicate flower

Hard to believe tomorrow is my last day in this job, eek!    Nervous and excited at the same time!

Steal office supplies.

<3

LRB

Steal office supplies.

lol - ah, to be young again.

Mmmmm...beer

Your progression runs are a sight to stalk behold.

Are they throwing you a party D2? I had two going away parties when I left my last job.  It was really cool to see people who otherwise hated each other come together on my behalf. The one held at the strip club was absolutely crazy. lol

'Sup Kev!

I'm a remote employee, my main office is actually up in New Jersey, so no going away party for me.  But the two guys I work with here did take me out to lunch yesterday, no strippers tho, I think I got cheated! LOL

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

outoftheblue

Steal office supplies.

A binder clip is amazingly versatile.

Life is good.

From the Internet.

A binder clip is amazingly versatile.

They are wonderful. I broke all my chip clips and now only use binder clips to keep my chip bags closed.

Ric-G

east coast times...man, some stuff starts really late for you guys, I couldn't do it either.

Lemmie know how MSU does against Oklahoma tomorrow as tip off is at 10:07 pm our time. 

marathon pr - 3:16

Baboon

delicate flower

binder clip

The office equivalent of cigarettes in prison.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Steal office supplies.

LOL.

Thanks, Lori. We'll see.

Damaris

Half Crazy K 2.0

They are wonderful. I broke all my chip clips and now only use binder clips to keep my chip bags closed.

I do this too. The binder clips work so much better.

Little Blue

Hi everybodies!  I have emerged from the depths of internet deprivation.  It went down yesterday morning and the little fellow has just got it fixed.  He's been here since 9:00 this morning.   Poor guy, in the process he broke our home phone service and can't figure out how to fix it.   Now we're waiting for another guy to come to help.   Meanwhile I am chained to the house.

Massage tomorrow that will hopefully finish fixing my back.   I might be able to run again before March is over!

Hip Redux

Hi everybodies!  I have emerged from the depths of internet deprivation.  It went down yesterday morning 

It's seriously scary stuff when the internet goes down!

At one point in my life, we did not have internet at home.  And now I get the shakes if the battery in my smart phone gets below 20%.

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

8 miles done with basketball (on tv) later....have a great day everyone!

wow,8 miles done with basketball....how the heck did you keep dribbling for that long?

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

My legs are tired, training for long races is hard. I want to go back to 5K training again.

Then you've never really trained for a 5K.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K, 9:11:09
                                      05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.