Beginners and Beyond

SUSPECT IDENTIFIED (Read 244 times)

Singer who runs a smidge

Another kid and I were caught in Watertown once as lads with a whopping total of 2 firecrackers and were brought into the police station where they made him rat out his supplier. No mugshot though. They just did a press conference and said that the town could be locked down for 2 more days.

And here I was trying to figure out why they locked down the town for you and your friend and the firecrackers!!  Blush

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

RSX

And here I was trying to figure out why they locked down the town for you and your friend and the firecrackers!!  Blush

Tough town we didn't mess around!! We had a neighbor back then (father of a cop) who called the police everytime we played ball on the street. A neighbor used to have our backs and tell us when to run as he listened to the police scanner, but must have been busy that day.

YAYpril - B-Plus

I led a boring life since I don't have one.  Sigh.

Me neither. And the only time I've ever been fingerprinted is when I applied for my insurance license. Sad.

MrNamtor

I spent 24 hours in  "the Tombs" jail system of NYC once.

cmb4314

Me neither. And the only time I've ever been fingerprinted is when I applied for my insurance license. Sad.

I'm not sure I've even ever been fingerprinted.

Doesn't matter.  If I ever did anything wrong, my complete inability to tell a lie would do me in long before it came down to fingerprinting Joking

My wildly inconsistent PRs:

5k: 24:36 (10/20/12)  

10k: 52:01 (4/28/12)  

HM: 1:50:09 (10/27/12)

Marathon: 4:19:11 (10/2/2011) 

Hip Redux

Reddit has a whole separate world going on - hostages, third bombers, IEDs.... who are these people and where are they getting this information?  I gotta stop looking, otherwise I may end up in a tin foil hat.

RSX

I'm not sure I've even ever been fingerprinted.

Doesn't matter.  If I ever did anything wrong, my complete inability to tell a lie would do me in long before it came down to fingerprinting Joking

Speaking of finger printing, my brother is a lawyer and he says to never let your kids do that when they are little. Most times it can hurt you more than help or at least that was his theory.

A black hawk helicoptor is landing in the mall. I was there the other day, and it was boring as always until today. Probably not a good day to go for a run along the Charles River nearby today.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

That I have had done many times. I've worked with the feds for too many years, haha. I do not have legible fingerprints in two fingers. If I ever rob something, would they think I'm a three-finger person? Food for thought.

Damaris

Reddit has a whole separate world going on - hostages, third bombers, IEDs.... who are these people and where are they getting this information?  I gotta stop looking, otherwise I may end up in a tin foil hat.

Reddit is not news. They identified an innocent kid the other day as one of the bombers.

In my opinion they are a different kind of terrorism.

Abuse of media. Causing a stir, and nothing good ever came outta redditt

PR's : HM 1:51:15  -  5K 21:27

Hip Redux

Reddit is not news. They identified an innocent kid the other day as one of the bombers.

In my opinion they are a different kind of terrorism.

Oh - I agree.  But this stuff is really out there today.     Then again, mainstream media has been horrible in reporting facts also.

The problem with reddit is there's no filter - innocent people?  Meh.  All fodder for their discussion.  The good thing is that it does seem like the mods are cracking down on the vigilante part of things.

DavePNW

CNN is not news. 

Fixed that for ya.

Dave

MrNamtor

I feel really old but i remember a time when you only got news when it was time for the local news program to come on one of the 3 or 4 TV channels you had.

Occasionally there was a special report, but that was only when there was actually something to report that was verifiable. Sometimes you even had to wait till the next day to read the paper.

I get a feeling now that accurate news still takes the same amount of time to develop as it did back in the 1960s and 70s. So a lot of the crap we hear in the interim is just so much filler to keep the eyeballs glued.

xor

Apparently someone is upset with reddit.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/19/reddit-ddos-attack_n_3115534.html

I'm upset with reddit, but I wouldn't do that.  I'd just talk shit about them.

There's a reason why people get degrees and shitloads of training in investigative techniques, law, order, journalism, etc etc etc.

Hip Redux

Yep, Nam.  But we also didn't get 4239543 photos of the crime occurring, videos and such.   So we're sort of in a new world of news, I think.