Beginners and Beyond

SUSPECT IDENTIFIED (Read 244 times)

Hip Redux

I'm starting to think that if they haven't captured him by now that he's no longer in the area.  Or maybe, hunkered down in a bunker somewhere a la Saddam Hussein.

Oh, and Dunkin' Donuts has tweeted that the Watertown store is open to serve local law enforcement and first responders free coffee and food.

xor

Oh, and Dunkin' Donuts has tweeted that the Watertown store is open to serve local law enforcement and first responders free coffee and food.

Damn stereotypes and police profiling.

Toronto

Seven Deadly Shins

come on, doughnuts are food, aren't they?

RSX

I'm starting to think that if they haven't captured him by now that he's no longer in the area.  Or maybe, hunkered down in a bunker somewhere a la Saddam Hussein.

1 in West Newton is also open. Not saying how I know this.

I can't imagine how this guy could be in Watertown this lomg. I wonder where they got the $ for the grenades etc. I'm guessing he is part of a bigger group.

Hip Redux

1 in West Newton is also open. Not saying how I know this.

I can't imagine how this guy could be in Watertown this lomg. I wonder where they got the $ for the grenades etc. I'm guessing he is part of a bigger group.

CNN just reported that he was wearing $900 shoes.   (this is news, people...news!)

Toronto

Seven Deadly Shins

These are not poor refugees.  There were and are some very rich people in the Caucasian republics, I am guessing this family may be one of them.

Hip Redux

Best tweet so far:  If you expect #Boston ease up, you are not aware of how we treated Bill Buckner for 18 years.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Cause we were dying to know that, right?

CNN just reported that he was wearing $900 shoes.   (this is news, people...news!)

Damaris

GC100k

but what are celebrities tweeting about it?

(the lead story on cnn.com Monday afternoon was what celebrities were tweeting about the boston bombing).

Hip Redux

So, basically, they have no idea where he is.

MTA - but he escaped on foot, according to the PD.  Interesting.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

More shots fired!  Hope it's him!

Damaris

Hip Redux

More shots fired!  Hope it's him!

Yep, and lots of chatter about cops moving, helicopters, etc. etc.   Man, I hope they got him.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Now the cops are trying to drive by 1000s of cars that decided to come out after they were given the OK.  Ha.

Damaris

Hip Redux

Now the cops are trying to drive by 1000s of cars that decided to come out after they were given the OK.  Ha.

Right?  Did the kid think the lock down was for him too?   It's like the ban was lifted and bam!  Activity.

I hope he didn't take someone hostage once the lock down was lifted.  Ugh.

Hip Redux

Reports that they got him!  I hope this is real.