Beginners and Beyond

SUSPECT IDENTIFIED (Read 244 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Negotiator on sight or nearby.  Wonder if he is alive.

Damaris

RSX

I finally gave up on the local channels. The national ones seem more interesting. The locals are interviewing people who live in the neighborhood. What are the boat owners like etc. and other dumb questions? I'm sick of the what was he like in high school type of questions.

Bringing in the robot to get visual/audio.

They'll tell you that failure is not an option.  That's ridiculous.  Failure is always an option.  It is the easiest and most readily available option.  It's your choice though.

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

"What was going through your mind?"

"What are you feeling right now?"

I finally gave up on the local channels. The national ones seem more interesting. The locals are interviewing people who live in the neighborhood. What are the boat owners like etc. and other dumb questions? I'm sick of the what was he like in high school type of questions.

LRB

I am struck by the eery silence of terrorist organizations around the world, who in years past at a time like this would be staging anti-American rallies and piling on.

Think our lethal drone attacks have been successful much?

Hip Redux

Police scanner - suspect in custody!

Awood_Runner

Smaller By The Day

Good point!

I am struck by the eery silence of terrorist organizations around the world, who in years past at a time like this would be staging anti-American rallies and piling on.

Improvements

Weight 100 pounds lost

5K 31:02 Sept. 2012 / 23:36 Sept. 2013 (Same Course)

10K 48:59 April 2013

HM 2:03:56 Nov. 2012 / 1:46:50 March 2013

MARATHON 3:57:33 Nov. 2013

Coastal

NBC says they got him alive.

Hip Redux

YAYpril - B-Plus

Woot!!

no, i think it just means they are not a part of this. Thes two were acting apaprt from the larger Jihad organizations IMO.

PR's : HM 1:51:15  -  5K 21:27

LRB

no, i think it just means they are not a part of this. Thes two were acting apaprt from the larger Jihad organizations IMO.

Still, in the past there were worldwide celebrations and rallies whenever there was an attack against America or its interests whether a group was directly involved or not.  Not seeing that so much now.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Actually The Taliban and AQ denied it when it happened.  Does not mean much but at least.

In custody!

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Maybe they are happening but we've had too many news and we have not seen it?

Still, in the past there were worldwide celebrations and rallies whenever there was an attack against America or its interests whether a group was directly involved or not.  Not seeing that so much now.

Damaris

true. progress?

PR's : HM 1:51:15  -  5K 21:27