Beginners and Beyond

SUSPECT IDENTIFIED (Read 244 times)

Toronto

Seven Deadly Shins

Media - even "serious" media - jumping on every false leak is getting a bit tiresome.  Whatever happened to vetting your sources?  Afraid to be upstaged by some snot-nosed blogger?

sheesh.

LRB

Media - even "serious" media - jumping on every false leak is getting a bit tiresome.  Whatever happened to vetting your sources?  Afraid to be upstaged by some snot-nosed blogger?

sheesh.

Really doe!  You know it's bad when the AP is retracting reports.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

AP has always been the paragon of news.  Shameful day for them.

Damaris

Buelligan

Colbert commentary. Hope it makes up for this dud of a thread I created. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fzu76u34LQo

Hip Redux

Does anyone believe the NY Post?

The news this morning specifically said the FBI was not going to release the photos for fear of impacting the investigation - and then this gets posted.   Oy, what a mess.

Bue - loved Colbert's piece.

flarunner

If those aren't the perpetrators then I would suspect a lawsuit/s.

RSX

The news this morning specifically said the FBI was not going to release the photos for fear of impacting the investigation - and then this gets posted.   Oy, what a mess.

I just hope that whoever did it is still in the country. Colbert rocks.

GC100k

Photos of those guys were everywhere on the internet yesterday.  The NY Post, or any other official publication, is already a day behind on that.  Do they hold back when millions of people have already seen the photos, or do they risk jumping in and being wrong?  Tough call.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

If they were really bystanders, ay, ay, ay.  If they are the persons of interest, I hope tey confirm so people can start looking.

Funny about this is that the authorities said they saw a guy with his white baseball cap backwards putting the bag at the second location, so either is this guy or it's somebody completely different.

Damaris

GC100k

If they were really bystanders, ay, ay, ay.  If they are the persons of interest, I hope tey confirm so people can start looking.

Funny about this is that the authorities said they saw a guy with his white baseball cap backwards putting the bag at the second location, so either is this guy or it's somebody completely different.

It's all over now that these guys are not suspects.  The blue jacket guy is a high school track runner who is freaking out at the moment.

Hip Redux

It's all over now that these guys are not suspects.  The blue jacket guy is a high school track runner who is freaking out at the moment.

That is so awful.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

If so, hope their pics are stopped soon.  I am seeing their pics all over as the suspects.  Can you imagine?  Someone could tAke the law in their own hands just with all this media hype and lose another life.

Damaris

daisymae25

Squidward Bike Rider

If so, hope their pics are stopped soon.  I am seeing their pics all over as the suspects.  Can you imagine?  Someone could tAke the law in their own hands just with all this media hype and lose another life.

This is what I hate about social media and the internet...people could easily have or have had their lives ruined because of a simple case of mistaken identity. Sad

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Some guy just posted their pics on the FB maniac group.  He had to delete the tread when me and others commented that they were not suspects until confirmed. everybody has taken for granted that they are suspects.

they might be but until confirmed, I hate that people are sharing their pics as the killers.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

And another one in FB too.  It's spreading like fire.  Has the FBI confirmed?

Damaris