Beginners and Beyond

SUSPECT IDENTIFIED (Read 244 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Mike, stay safe!

Damaris

YAYpril - B-Plus

We live near the border. Cambridge where MIT is also borders Watertown. Our tenant texted us at 2:30am to tell us about it. Fortunately it is a school vacation so kids don't have to be out. Hopefully they catch him soon, and any connections if any.

Stay safe.

RSX

Thanks we are on the lockdown list for now anyway

Mike, may you and yours (and everyone there) stay safe.

Toronto

Seven Deadly Shins

Chechen connection explains a lot. These people grew up under civil war, have violence in their blood and complete disregard for human life. One thing I don't understand is WTF they are targeting Americans. If anything, the US is opposing Russia on the Chechen separatism issue. Maybe they were unhappy that the support does not go far enough. If that's the case, way to turn public opinion in your favour. BTW Sochi Olympics are going to be right in that general area. Good luck with that.
            kristin10185

Skirt Runner

Now they're saying they're not sure if the men are from Chechyna. Wish they'd vet stories a little better before reporting them.

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

Hip Redux

Boston Globe reporter saying their apartment was in Inman Square, for those familiar with the area.    I recognized it right away, since that's about a half mile from where we used to live in Cambridge:

https://twitter.com/WesleyLowery/status/325208342777692160/photo/1

Toronto

Seven Deadly Shins

The name is totally from the area and they look like someone from the Caucasus.
                  Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

I have heard it as a confirmed story not a maybe. They even know when they came to live here.

Now they're saying they're not sure if the men are from Chechyna. Wish they'd vet stories a little better before reporting them.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

After all, they have driver's licenses to track.

Damaris

Hip Redux

The name is totally from the area and they look like someone from the Caucasus.

Yeah, I think they are sure they are from that area.  From where exactly - I think that's yet to be confirmed.

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

I was watching the news just now and one of the reporters said Chechnya, and the expert they were interviewing interjected and said "well we are really not sure if it IS Chechnya or not, but we do think that general region, likely."

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

DavePNW

Heard a report that the streets were empty, everything shut down...but the Dunkin Donuts still open. This is Boston!

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Maybe just in case the cops need a snack?

Damaris

Hip Redux

Heard a report that the streets were empty, everything shut down...but the Dunkin Donuts still open. This is Boston!

This does not surprise me!