Beginners and Beyond

WTH, WEDNESDAILIES? (Read 55 times)

BruceD555

Crap.  Not sure whether I've had quality meals but I'm sure going to eat pizza tonight.  That counts, no? Joking

Pizza is the perfect food. I could eat it every day and never get tired of it.

Train smart ... race smarter.

YAYpril - B-Plus

Aaaaaaand now I want pizza for dinner.

LRB

Aaaaaaand now I want pizza for dinner.

Use some extra virgin olive oil as a dipping sauce, deelish!   Cool

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

I don't mind starting in a sprinkle, or even flat out rain if I know it is going to blow over at some point, but there was a steady drizzle and picking up.  I actually should have just run from home, as it was worse at work.  Fuck.  

Oh well, the miles are in and it is over.  Tomorrow is a new day.

The snow this afternoon did not amuse me AT.  ALL.

Marjorie

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Sorry Scotty I did 10.8

Marjorie

DavePNW

Pizza is the perfect food. I could eat it every day and never get tired of it.

I used to feel that way. When I started eating healthy(ish) several years ago, that was one of the things that got tossed out.

For the kids, however, it is a staple.  Remember when we were in school, sometimes they had pizza day? Now that's literally every day; the schools are supplied by the various local chains & rotate among them. Then the kids come home & want it for dinner too. (Of course they cannot actually like the same kind. Roll eyes)

Dave

BruceD555

I used to feel that way. When I started eating healthy(ish) several years ago, that was one of the things that got tossed out.

Not even this one ... aptly named fetalicious from a local pizza place.

Fetalicious

Train smart ... race smarter.

DavePNW

OK, I might have to try that one. Do they deliver to MI?

Actually I do break down when I visit my hometown of Chicago, then I have to get me some deep dish.

Dave

Luke79

8 miles @ 9:42.  Felt bleh.  I need to rest for a couple days I guess.

YAYpril - B-Plus

I ran three miles then I got pizza at Wegmans. Now I'm going to eat it.

LRB

The snow this afternoon did not amuse me AT.  ALL.

And in seven days it will be May 1st.  Pathetic.

Hip Redux

4 miles done, and I actually worked up a sweat in the warm weather (sorry MI folks!!).

All this talk of pizza made me hungry so I stuffed my face full of chips.   Close enough.

Hello, dailies:

Happy birthday Bruce. 

Back-to-back SRDs, still trying to get the lead out.  The race calendar moves on, and there are a few coming up that I want to be in good condition for.

Weather continues to be an adventure -- yesterday was completely perfect and I got to attend the ball game.  Today I was working in the yard, turned around, and wind-driven mist was tearing at me though the pines as black clouds soared overhead.  Cool and creepy at the same time.

Tomorrow, a return to something faster than easy pace.

Luke79

I ran three miles then I got pizza at Wegmans. Now I'm going to eat it.

I think you just won the dailies.

Luke, nice pace for eight miles.

AprilRunner, terrific three-miler.

Oski, sweet four-miler.

Shirfan, I hope that resting brings back the zoom.

5.1 miles in 56:39.94. 9:21 pace. The breaktime run relaxed my stiff joints. An Adidas rep visited the LRS with shoe samples. I wore the adizero adios 2.0. I like itSmile