Beginners and Beyond

WTH, WEDNESDAILIES? (Read 55 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

My pizza is in the oven.  I cannot buy mine from a restaurant because Miami pizza sucks but I should get to broward tomorrow and eat the largest and most delicious calzone.  Yum.

mr. rocket started run/walking.  Not sure how long it will last.

Damaris

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

Evening, Dailies!

Another rest day today. Worked 12 hours, went to the pool hall to have a meeting for next season's Wednesday night league, Now, I'm home and fixin' to head to bed soon.

One more day shift and I'm done for the week!

Have a good rest of the day, everyone!

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

Half hour on the elliptical 45 minutes upper body stuff then half hour on the club bike.

Pizza, one of my favorite foods. My wife managed a pizza place for 14 years, one of those kids fun places........but......she did a lot of experimenting in the kitchen. Nothing Better than fresh ingredients.

First Race

Hot Chocolate 5K Chicago November 4, 2012 30:17

Second Race

Penguin in the Park 5K Decatur Illinois March 23,2013 27:08

Scott

Scott, great workout.

I don't really enjoy pizza. Except from Pizza Uri in Jerusalem. Love that.

I just checked the splits for tonight's run:

Mile 1 - 9:45.66

Mile 2 - 9:36.29

Mile 3 - 9:09.81

Mile 4 - 9:10.42

Mile 5 - 9:05.66

Mile .1 - 00:52.09 (9:00)

Almost a progression run. Considering how I felt when I awoke this morning, and how stiff I felt today, I'm pleased.

Mmmmm...beer

9 miles @ 7:57/mile done.  My first shirtless run!  I forgot to tape up and my modesty was no match for my fear of bloody nipples. LOL

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

StepbyStep-SH

Pizza is one of those things that doesn't go well with gluten-free. There is a local place with an OK gf pizza crust, but I have yet to eat one that I would really call good. That doesn't stop us from ordering it every now and then, though, since we all love pizza and I'm too lazy to fuss around trying to perfect a homemade crust recipe that is gluten-free.

I enjoyed my run today, though it was very slow. 10.4 miles in beautiful sunshine and temps gradually rising from 40 to 50. About 4.5 miles were on a crushed rock multi-use trail through a wooded area that crosses back and forth over a little creek. Nice to get off the streets and sidewalks for a bit. The funniest part of my run was toward the end, when I had tied my long-sleeved shirt around my waist and was running in just a little tank top and running skirt, and met an older woman out walking with her earmuffs and gloves on. As I reached her, she said "You must have run all the way from Florida!" Made me smile.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

Hip Redux

Pizza is one of those things that doesn't go well with gluten-free. There is a local place with an OK gf pizza crust, but I have yet to eat one that I would really call good. That doesn't stop us from ordering it every now and then, though, since we all love pizza and I'm too lazy to fuss around trying to perfect a homemade crust recipe that is gluten-free.

I have found no homemade GF pizza that is worth the effort.   There's a pizza place down the street that has actually a pretty decent GF crust, but they don't have a fully GF kitchen, so it's sort of Russian roulette... will I get glutened if I have pizza or not?  Sometimes if they craving is strong enough it's worth the risk lol