Beginners and Beyond

SUNdalies (Read 37 times)

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

I didn't choose to live here!

No, you didn't. You can complain about your weather. Dh and I choose to live here. We can't whine.

Marjorie

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Move here D!! 

I have to say that once again I am feeling quite surprisingly good now, but hungry damn it.

Looks like some hard cider tonight.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Move here D!! 

I have to say that once again I am feeling quite surprisingly good now, but hungry damn it.

Looks like some hard cider tonight.

Great!

I am having a glass of wine while watching a movie and watching doing his LR on the TM.

Marjorie, 

Damaris

LRB

But, did you watch the movie?

I did not like it.  Meanwhile, the audience clapped when it was over.  

It must just be me though as it's scoring in the 90's on rotten tomatoes.

Hip Redux

I did not like it.  Meanwhile, the audience clapped when it was over.  

It must just be me though as it's scoring in the 90's on rotten tomatoes.

It's just you. lol  But that's ok, I hated a bunch of other things everyone else seems to love!

The audience clapped when we went to see it too!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

It's just you. lol  But that's ok, I hated a bunch of other things everyone else seems to love!

The audience clapped when we went to see it too!

Word.

Every time people clap when the plane lands, I know there are Puerto Ricans on board.   Maybe there were some at your theater?

Damaris

happylily

Word.

Every time people clap when the plane lands, I know there are Puerto Ricans on board.   Maybe there were some at your theater?

When people do that on a plane, my son always claps loudly and says sarcastically: "Yeah! We didn't die!"

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

happylily

I saw Hercules and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles last night, at the Drive-in. The first one, to me, was predictable, boring, not creative at all. The second one was a bit amusing, mostly because it was so stupid. The best part was when my son made me laugh by making some lewd comments about a pre-show cartoon commercial which has a dancing wiener and a hot dog bun as the main characters. Going to see Guardians on Tuesday, the $6.99 day. We're cheap.

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

A few people started to clap at the end when we went too, but they stopped once they realized nobody else was lol.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

DR

Not so scary, but a little surprising.  I am no stranger to wild life but wasn't quite prepared for him to pull out the ruler for a dick contest.

Teeth and claws make for an unmatched contest...

LRB

For shame! Which character did you like the least then?

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

When people do that on a plane, my son always claps loudly and says sarcastically: "Yeah! We didn't die!"

LOL. I like your son!

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Lily, I liked Hercules as I took as just an entertaining Blockbuster.  We were supposed to see TMNT today but we ended up staying home so we have and what we call Twister 2 (Into the Storm) for next weekend.

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

DR

Not so scary, but a little surprising.  I am no stranger to wild life but wasn't quite prepared for him to pull out the ruler for a dick contest.

Teeth and claws make for an unmatched contest...

LRB

Mr. Grouchy probably does not like Groot or Baby Groot. 

Damaris

LRB

LRB

I actually liked the characters, it just seemed as if it was written for a younger set...which usually I can get down with.  And hold your mothers hand boy, what was that?!

LRB

Mr. Grouchy probably does not like Groot or Baby Groot. 

No they were fine.  I do not know, maybe mentally I checked out early and never got back into it?  That happens sometimes.