Beginners and Beyond

WednesDAILIES: Sometimes you just have to tell them what you really think (Read 53 times)

Mmmmm...beer

That is probably it.  For a moment, I thought the world had gone crazy. Because if 88 dewpoint was to become a Summer norm, I would quit running.  Ha.

No kidding, if that was the norm I might have to take up swimming instead. Smile

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

No kidding, if that was the norm I might have to take up swimming instead. Smile

You just did with this run....

Oh, and my WTF was not at you, but at the weather!  Like WTF, that cannot be true! Ha.

Damaris

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

Ooof.

Yeah, makes me a feel a wee bit better with my 'piddly' 71-75 dewpoint.   

MothAudio

Good morning runners! Tuesday: 8 miles 1:28:08 - 11:01 avg. pace - easy + 8xshort hill sprints A.M. / 4 miles 40:20 - 10:05 avg. pace - recovery + box jumps w/MINI Moth P.M. Late start, so I need to get my butt out the door. Me and Mini are hanging out today before we hook up with his brother for the showing of Bullitt @ the Ohio Theatre. Run inspired!

Youth Has No Age. ~ Picasso / 1st road race: Charleston Distance Run 15 Miler - 1974 / profile

MothAudio

Good morning runners! Tuesday: 8 miles 1:28:08 - 11:01 avg. pace - easy + 8xshort hill sprints A.M. / 4 miles 40:20 - 10:05 avg. pace - recovery + box jumps w/MINI Moth P.M. Late start, so I need to get my butt out the door. Me and Mini are hanging out today before we hook up with his brother for the showing of Bullitt @ the Ohio Theatre. Run inspired!

5 miles 56:58 -11:22 avg. pace - recovery + mile cool down. Looks like the storms will hold off long enough for us to hit the water park.

Youth Has No Age. ~ Picasso / 1st road race: Charleston Distance Run 15 Miler - 1974 / profile

Mmmmm...beer

You just did with this run....

Oh, and my WTF was not at you, but at the weather!  Like WTF, that cannot be true! Ha.

Yeah, shoes were definitely squishing by the end of that run. lol

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Ooof.

Yeah, makes me a feel a wee bit better with my 'piddly' 71-75 dewpoint.   

Wimp.

Damaris

LRB

Pfft, I see 88 dew point all the time.  

LRB

Wait, I thought you meant Dale Earnhardt Jr's #88 Chevy which is sponsored by Mountain Dew.  Wink

Zelanie

My DD has been using Celsius for temperature for a couple of months to get ready for our trip, so every time I tell her it's like 75 degrees outside she is like "OMG don't go outside in that!!!1"

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

LMFAO.

Damaris

DavePNW

My DD has been using Celsius for temperature for a couple of months to get ready for our trip, so every time I tell her it's like 75 degrees outside she is like "OMG don't go outside in that!!!1"

Handy guide to temperature scales.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Those Kelvin ones will get you.

Damaris

LRB

Also, we are at Day 3 of broody hen watch.  Last time we had Easter chicks.  If all goes well, this time its going to be 4th of July chicks.

Awesome!  I remember when 'lil Duke was getting' his butt kicked all over the joint!  lol

Boon, choices for future screen names; Meeting Man, Man of the Meeting, I'll Meet you later, I eat Meet. 

Enjoy the busy day of running and what not Basya!

Hopefully the temps are better later M-Sketch.

That was funny D.  I actually do pretty good for how early I am up everyday, today was 3:30ish.

You wake up yet BP?  lol

Great news J Deezy!

Sounds like you need a leash for Dorian FS, and a belt for your honey. 

That sounds sloppy Moon, way to get 'em done!

The body knows best Drew!

Beth do tri-athletes get taper madness?

You are right to play it safe Lauren, we know what the bench is like; no fun!

I would not have a problem meeting a friend from the internet Zel, male or female.  If my honey did not like it she could keep her ass at home then.

That's a big hole Boon, and a big bill to follow no doubt.  Crud....literally.  lol

Some days you just have great runs regardless of the elements Dave.  It speaks to your strength as a runner!

Mike I have seen that photo before, do you go there often?  Hopefully the storms hold off for you.

Phillie I am glad that you are alright.  You have a way of making light of things, I like that! 

Just B.S.

Beth do tri-athletes get taper madness? 

LOL I will say that I have never heard one of my tri friends use that term.

Personally with 2 triathletes in the house I am just glad for less laundry and scheduling. 

Of course I don't get taper madness for marathons either. I call it taper gladness Smile

Possibly because I have been racing all distances and all type of races  for a long time

(12 years now without a break) so taper is a nice relaxing time for me.