Beginners and Beyond

Early Bird Gets the Worm, Second Mouse Gets the Cheese Dailies (Read 55 times)

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

LRB

The Red plan in the 2nd edition has 2x 5 min I pace, 3 min recovery, 3 min I, 3 min recovery in the final quarter. The 5 minutes seem to go on forever, especially the second time. This was tonight's workout.

That's a tough but rewarding workout, you must feel awesome!

I gotta say too that I love the second edition.  I am still learning to love the third but it is starting to grow on me.

Half Crazy K 2.0

That's a tough but rewarding workout, you must feel awesome!

I gotta say too that I love the second edition.  I am still learning to love the third but it is starting to grow on me.

How different is the 3rd edition from the 2nd? I'm holding out until I can find it dirt cheap used on amazon.

Hip Redux

I bought InkNBurn shorts last week and they were too short.  Like, gave me a wedgie and left my ass hanging out.    So I am not sure they work for tall people with an ass.  lol

happylily

I bought InkNBurn shorts last week and they were too short.  Like, gave me a wedgie and left my ass hanging out.    So I am not sure they work for tall people with an ass.  lol

You're like a giant compared to me. I'm a midget and the skirt is like down to my knees. Not sexy at all!

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

LRB

Un..  Damn...

There is a reason her head is cut off.

Hip Redux

You're like a giant compared to me. I'm a midget and the skirt is like down to my knees. Not sexy at all!

LOL

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

My ass is big. Trust me.

Damaris

LRB

How different is the 3rd edition from the 2nd? I'm holding out until I can find it dirt cheap used on amazon.

Honestly?  One could keep right on truckin' with the second edition and not miss a beat.   The third edition has more stuff but the meat and potatoes of his teachings are in both books.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

LMAO that's what I was thinking, if I was gay or a man I would seriously be drooling right now lol.

Un..  Damn...

On size then, what the fuck should I try? Should I try a 6 and a 4 and just return the one that doesn't fit? And the denim only has 12 and 14 damn it Sad  this sucks because I really want a pair of those.

. Oh and D! Do these shorts have built in undies? I hate that and really hope they don't.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

happylily

Andrea, mine have the panties inside. I don't mind that. I have the denim shorts, which I bought a while ago, not on sale. They do not look like they do on the model at all (admittedly, neither does my behind). they look like in this picture below, and that, to me, isn't acceptable. Too baggy and long. You are short like me, but you have more of a butt, so they'll probably look much better on you. I would call the company and ask them for their advice, based on your height and weight.

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Yeap, they do

Damaris

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Trust me. My shorts have no space available.

Damaris

Hip Redux

Andrea, mine have the panties inside. I don't mind that. I have the denim shorts, which I bought a while ago, not on sale. They do not look like they do on the model at all (admittedly, neither does my behind). they look like in this picture below, and that, to me, isn't acceptable. Too baggy and long. You are short like me, but you have more of a butt, so they'll probably look much better on you. I would call the company and ask them for their advice, based on your height and weight.

Yeah, that's not what they looked like on me!  I had a plumber's crack and some toosh hanging out the bottom - seriously, I needed like twice the material to make it acceptable to wear out in public. lol

B-Plus

Congrats Brrr! Maybe I'll have a burrito tonight in your family's honour.

8 miles w/ 4 @ hmp-10k will not just be 8 miles. Will try the speed tmw.