Beginners and Beyond

On the Fifth Day, There Were THURSDAILIES (Read 44 times)

LRB

We all know that January was a bust all the way around.

Really doe!

DavePNW

Beth- Sad news.

OK, nobody else upload any runs, because this is what happens when you sort the "reports" by time right now: Smile

#2 is also a Pace Cadet, woot!

NICE, Zel!!

Actually I go there all the time (as well as in the other user groups I am in), but I sort by mileage. And if I am looking at the weekly total, I don't usually look till later in the week, since Monday (the FIRST day of the week) has been a rest day for me.  And BTW I look at other people's logs all the time. I wish they were all public! (I'm talking to YOU, Lily! )

Dave

LRB

I wish they were all public! (I'm talking to YOU, Lily!

She does not keep a log for doing so would require her to look back, something she is not capable of doing since she is always looking ahead.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Ran 6.2 this am. Did an hour of Pilates this afternoon and a shit yon of work.

Marjorie

DavePNW

She does not keep a log for doing so would require her to look back, something she is not capable of doing since she is always looking ahead.

Lame!!

I think it's actually because the internet would overheat.

Dave

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I can finally read everybody's posts! I am home now...... but gosh there are so many posts....

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

happylily

Everyday I come here and I dutifully record my runs, including pace and what that means in my training. I couldn't be more open than that. Isn't that enough? I work with pen and paper. I'm old fashioned like that. Plus, I don't want to become like Rick and stare at my log for hours, going crazy. 

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

happylily

Lame!!

I think it's actually because the internet would overheat.

Hmm... no. 

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

"It's gettin' hot in herre, so take off all your clothes"..... 

Hell I wish it were getting hot damn it.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Yugo18

Everyday I come here and I dutifully record my runs, including pace and what that means in my training. I couldn't be more open than that. Isn't that enough? I work with pen and paper. I'm old fashioned like that. Plus, I don't want to become like Rick and stare at my log for hours, going crazy. 

Heh!  I still keep (only) a paper log, too.  In my paper day planner!  

LRB

I actually do record my runs in ink still.  Distance, time and average pace per mile.

Will run for scenery.

I believe I am in shock right now.

A local triathlete in his 30's from our club died  this morning after having surgery on the 4th of Feb.

He went in for back surgery and was doing well, then today an undetected blood clot killed him.

He is a young father of a 4 year old daughter. I am numb and in disbelief.

Beth, I am so sorry to hear this.  Surgery has become so routine, we tend to forget there are dangers.  How sad for his family; he was so young and healthy.

Stupid feet!

Stupid elbow!

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

My log has sucked since chicago and I hope no one wastes their time looking at it.

11 bike miles.

Damaris

HobbitLegs

elevenses

Beth - how heartbreaking, prayers for all who love your friend.

I ran 3.1 with the beer runners this evening.

Beth - so sorry to hear about your friend.

13.65 with some tempo stuff.