Beginners and Beyond

Mercy MonDAILIES (Read 37 times)

LRB

I saw a full moon in the sky while driving home last night.  For those of us who deal/work with the public, today might be a long day as some strange people tend come out of the woodwork during this time.

So good luck!

LRB

'Sup!

My current running streak will end today at 20 days and 181 miles.  Everything is cool, I am just keeping things in perspective; maintaining a streak is not a goal so today seemed as a good as any to take a break.  I will get back at it tomorrow.

You?

happylily

Oh no! The kids will turn into werewolves with poopy diapers once again. Argh...

8 easy miles finishing with 8 strides, if I can survive the day. I hate Mondays. They are so far removed from Saturdays... 

Have a great day, everyone!

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Perfect running morning out there. Feeling fully recovered, in fact better than my usual Mondays which typically suck, but still taking it easy.

6 miles.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Morning!  Counting me in for not liking Mondays.

Great.  I have meetings of creditors. With a full moon, people can be...interesting.

Damaris

B-Plus

The training is done for this Saturday. Just really waiting now. 6 miles tonight.

Zelanie

I am in charge of our school's reading testing this morning.  350 kids, two languages, piece of cake, right? 

I ran a luxuriously slow 10 last night.  I did go out early enough that I didn't need a headlamp for the first time in a week.  Today it's 8 easy.

Mmmmm...beer

Hey everyone!

Slept in a lil this morning, if you can call 6am sleeping in (I guess it is when you normally get up at 4), it was nice.  Easy recovery run after work today.

Hope everyone has a great day, watch out for the werewolves! Smile

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

LRB

The training is done for this Saturday. Just really waiting now. 6 miles tonight.

What's the forecast for game day?

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Today is a rest day. Pilates later. Went for a short walk in the pouring rain.

Marjorie

B-Plus

What's the forecast for game day?

So far we're looking at a low of 55 and a high of 79. Should be damn near perfect at the start. I just need to run quickly before it warms up.

B-Plus

Anybody sign up for Boston? Do we have any -20s here? I don't think Jay is quite there yet.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Blah. Blah. Blah

Rest day, later today I've got someone coming out to look at my oven as the bottom coil is no longer heating up (but the broiler coil will). Pretty annoye as I like baking my salmon. It looks like summer is finally coming to an end, highs are in the low 80s, sometimes 70s now and the mornings are between 50-65 degrees, tomorrow morning will be 53-54 degrees (drools). This Saturday Rocky and I will be running the Fido Run/Walk 5k - temp will be around 50something...... can't wait

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

happylily

What? Did you just do a FreeSoul?  (that's my new expression )

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010