Beginners and Beyond

WednesDAILIES: How can we say yes to you? (Read 46 times)

Zelanie

Hi dailies.  RD here for me.  Must have gotten used to the Wednesday RD on Hansons.

Kristin- Good to see you back!  I've been thinking about what you said about struggling when you don't have a plan, and I feel that same way now that I'm in base building mode.

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Hi Dailies.

Last night I did another Daniels workout. 12 minute warm up and 5 x 3 minutes of "hard" running with 2 minute recovery jogs. I wasn't sure what "hard" pace was so I tried a 7:00 pace for the 3 minutes and hit it all five times. 6.5 miles total and that felt pretty good. Easy miles tonight.

Seven more weeks of base building and the fun (marathon training) starts again.

See ya.

Toronto

Seven Deadly Shins

Luckily Rob Ford is not our mayor anymore!  He did get re-elected to his old council seat, but he's been battling an aggressive tumour since the summer, and chances are not looking so good.

And then, Toronto, when you look like Rob Ford, you can run for Mayor!

B-Plus

SRD

LRB

After spending 15 hours in that stupid seminar over the weekend, I awoke to a reminder from Outlook that I have a 4 hour class this afternoon!  

ZZZZZZZ's

LRB

LRB- A 4 hour class sounds like torture to me too!  If you get bored just throw spit balls at the people in front of you, just don't get caught 

That is one freaky clown!

It's the reason I was always in trouble in school. We got paddled back in those days and I got it more than anyone. lol

Toronto

Seven Deadly Shins

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

ZZZZZZZ's

I would be too.

Done with my deposition.  Sigh.

Damaris

B-Plus

I don't meet any of those 9 reasons.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

This afternoon I signed up for The Get Dirty Trail 15k on November 15.... figure half marathon distance two weeks after my first marathon might not be a good idea but I am going to see if there is any chance of changing it if I feel up to it....

Also signed up for The Turkey Dash 5k, figure it will be a fun run before lots of eating 

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

B-Plus

This afternoon I signed up for The Get Dirty Trail 15k on November 15.... figure half marathon distance twoweeks after my first marathon might not be a good idea 

Also signed up for The Turkey Dash 5k, figure it will be a fun run before lots of eating 

When do you start running again? I'm on day 10 of no running and only raced a half.

B-Plus

Congrats Zelanie on getting weed legalized in Oregon. Or is it? Let's all plan for a FE there once everything passes.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

When do you start running again? I'm on day 10 of no running and only raced a half.

Hell I am hitting the trails with Rocky tomorrow for an easy 3 miler, I am feeling fucking fabulous 

My next training cycle begins next Tuesday, though the first two weeks will be building mileage back up. I have my second marathon in March (trail race).

But again, I wasn't given the chance to actually push myself last Saturday... I know that is the case because I should still be feeling sore or like shit..... shouldn't I?

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Toronto

Seven Deadly Shins

I'm not running until Sunday, I think.

Which brings me to happylily who's run 2 fast marathons in 2 weeks, and apparently tried to go for 3:20 in NYC

LRB

I would be too.

Done with my deposition.  Sigh.

I'm finally free.  Gawd that was awful!