Beginners and Beyond

User names (Read 128 times)

Just B.S.

Maybe it should be smart ass.   Big grin

Smart ass Baboon

Something about that just fits together so nicely.

bluerun

Super B****

Maybe it should be smart ass.   Big grin

That's the same thing, isn't it?  Big grin

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

3137 no idea. RWOL put that on my name since I couldn't register as I wanted so I kept it. Sure, there are tons of Marjorie's and even more MarjorieAnn.  Uhh huh.

Marjorie

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I'm a free spirit, but FreeSoul sounds better than FreeSpirit... or at least it did in 2010 and I just never changed it. And '87 is my birth year.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

I always feel lame when this question comes up.  But after 6+ years, I ain't changing my username.

Running is dumb.

Hip Redux

I always feel lame when this question comes up.  But after 6+ years, I ain't changing my username.

But it has such a nice alliteration!

Walk-Jogger

Much like Babs, my handle is the name of my spirit animal. Plus my current age in human years.

Retired &  Loving It

MothAudio

Michael Walsdorf's photo.

Michael Walsdorf's photo.

My moniker refers to a custom tube amplifier I had built in '02 while rehabing my torn post-tib tendon.

Moth Audio custom s45 direct reactance drive - fixed bias, zero feedback - 45 or 2a3 SET (1.8-5wpc output). 3k Electra-Print OPT / 13w plate disipation. Customization includes Borne 10k pot / Exotica teflon coupling caps / Kiwame carbon film resistors / .015~600v nos polypropylene psu by-pass of LCR 'lytic / CTC "blowtorch" silver wire / Gibson speed dial volume knob. Tube compliment: EML solid-plate 45 / Mullard gz32 5v4g / Sylvania d-getter 6an4.

Youth Has No Age. ~ Picasso / 1st road race: Charleston Distance Run 15 Miler - 1974 / profile

LRB

Did LRB tell you we discussed how it was pronounced while hanging out in Chicago?  Guess I won (except you gave him dispensation) .

I gave her the entire scoop and she laughed her ass, and yes you were right.  Ugh. 

LRB is short for lil runner boy and no, I am neither little (6' tall) or a boy (I have grown ass daughters) but Big Runner Man just didn't seem to go with my self-deprecating nature. lol

I'm an Irish guy

Brrrrrrr

Uffda

I was going to use Burrich, which is a character in a Robin Hobb book and sort of reminds me of me. But, I didn't want to be a cantankerous old man. (My dog's name is also a character from those books: FitzChivalry Farseer.) So instead of Burrich, I just went with Brrr, which was similar and it's a good fit since I'm in old of the coldest places in the continental US.

Then I had to figure out how many R's to go with. And since 7 is a lucky number for some, I decided to go with it. Last year I started to change the number of R's depending on how cold it is. Truth be told, the late fall, winter and early spring are pretty cold, but after we get out of those freezing temps it's pretty darn nice here. All week is 72 and partly cloudy.

- Andrew

RSX

#1 team since age 9.

LRB

#1 team since age 9.

i never made the connection until just now. 

DavePNW

i never made the connection until just now. 

+1 

Dave

LRB

lol