Beginners and Beyond

User names (Read 128 times)

Brrrrrrr

Uffda

+1 

Ditto , and I think this thread could have a number of face palms in it.

- Andrew

Jill.

Penguin Power!

sapf = such a pretty face .. which is what people have often told me.. aka.. "she has such a pretty face, if only she'd lose some weight" :/

Upcoming Races: Run as One 4M (4/24) * Japan Run 4M (5/8) * Brooklyn Half (5/21) 

B-Plus

An ex's friend used to call me B+ and it just stuck with me. For some reason they now call me B- 

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Damaris

StepbyStep-SH

Ha! I have been saying it bozy-deco all this time.

OK - I am so glad I'm not the only one.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

StepbyStep-SH

Some, what, 7 years ago, I tried to be creative when I first joined RWOL. I figured that you do things step by step, and it seemed a good fit for a running forum.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

When I first ventured onto the Internet I was a little paranoid about privacy issues, so I wanted an easily remembered username. At the time I lived in West Chester and I've identified myself as a runner for many years, hence wcrunner. That resulted in some of my emails to my then SIL going unread because she didn't know anyone named W. Crunner, so she automatically deleted them.  

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                      05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

music_girl117

I was a total band geek back when I was 13, and I made up this moniker for a yahoo email address.  I still have that email address btw and check it nearly daily...seventeen years later!!  Probably a world record for longest continuously-operated email address.  

PRs:

5k - 22:53  (May 2015)

10k - 50:00 (unofficial; part of 20k race, March 2015); 50:33 (official; July 2016)

HM - 1:48:40  (Apr. 2015)

Zelanie

Got the nickname in high school because my first name is Melanie and my last name (at the time) started with a Z.

StepbyStep-SH

Got the nickname in high school because my first name is Melanie and my last name (at the time) started with a Z.

When I read it, though, I don't make it sound the same as Melanie, instead I read "Zel-AY-nee".

DavePNW

When I read it, though, I don't make it sound the same as Melanie, instead I read "Zel-AY-nee".

+1

Dave

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

DaveP is a fan of Jack Klompus. Like wcrunner, I too was (and still am, a bit) a little paranoid with privacy issues so I always used Jack Klompus. Some of you know my name is Brad. When I had an FE with She Can she called me Jack. Good stuff. If we ever meet you can call me Jack or Brad. And no, that is not my picture, that is Jack Klompus. When I do RRs I still get people that say "Wow, you're faster than you look." Smile

workinprogress11

Mine is pretty self explanatory. The 11 is because 10 other people apparently thought of it first.

RSX

i never made the connection until just now. 

I get that confusion all the time. Why do people want to talk about Bruins or Celtics with me as happened tonight?

RSX

I think mine is pretty much self explanatory and rather clever if I do

say so myself. 

First name.......Beth
                                Last name.......something that starts with S

Beth I watched The Hearbreak Hill Half today. I figured it would be mostly NE locals, but it hit 47 states and Canada. 1 Canadian wore the purple MBTS shirt that I have from last year's race, and said she was from Moncton. Surprisingly she doesn't know you.