Beginners and Beyond

Memorial DAILIES (Read 43 times)

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Spent the morning at the e-vet with a sick puppy Sad  Except she's not really a puppy anymore, but almost 12.  Things don't look good right now. Overnight at the vet and more tests in the AM.

Poor baby.

Damaris

happylily

Poor Pepper...  Feel better soon!

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

Hip Redux

Thanks all.

Here's a better picture of her.

LRB

Yeah emergency vet.  That's Pepper aka Pepper Potts, Pep, Peppy, Pepperoni.  Smile  She's the sweetest dog on the planet.

Awesome!  I have found that the vets and their staff care as much as we do.  Hopefully that is your exlerience today.

delicate flower

Poor Peppersteak.  Sad

<3

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

Wow! It's fixed!

SRD for me after yesterday's race. Got a few chores done around the house, had a great smoked pork butt dinner, and I'm chillin for the evening.

Oski - I hope Pepper gets through this OK.

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

Mmmmm...beer

Recovery double, did 4 more after grilling and eating half a cow. 

Hope Pep feels better soon!

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

DavePNW

Thanks for everyone's comments on the race.

After I got home, I went with DD1 to see the X-Men movie, which we enjoyed. And it allowed me to take advantage of the standard post-race refueling strategy of ginormous bucket of popcorn & corresponding size Sierra Mist.

Dave

DavePNW

Spent the morning at the e-vet with a sick puppy

Feel better, pooch.

Dave

DaveP - congrats, that's a heck of a 10K debut!

Oski - Sad get well, Pepper.

10.2 recovereasy.

LRB

Welp, I completely ate and drank my weight in calories today with three extra zeroes on the end.  Now to eat salad for the rest of the week while I overcompensate the other way.  Not.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Welp, I completely ate and drank my weight in calories today with three extra zeroes on the end.  Now to eat salad for the rest of the week while I overcompensate the other way.  Not.

I have not stopped eaten either.  I guess I was celebrating that today I weighed the less I have weighed in the last year?

Hope this does not erase it, haha.

Damaris

StepbyStep-SH

Dave - That sixth mile is just sick! Awesome job!

Oski - Sending good vibes that Pepper is peppy again soon!

Nothing for me, other than strolling a couple of miles through a state park at the pace of kids between the ages of 4 and 8, with stops to watch snakes, catch frogs, look at baby birds, and admire the flowers. Then I made quesadillas for all of us for dinner, with salted caramel pretzel brownies for dessert.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

B-Plus

I've been doing great on the weight front as well! I weighed in at 140 on the dot yesterday. Pretty soon that second digit will be a "3" again (weighed around 133 at Chicago, highest observed weight was 153.5 less than 2 months ago). I'd say my training weight is about 135-140 and all my clothes fit for 140 +/-.

Zelanie

I've been doing great on the weight front as well! I weighed in at 140 on the dot yesterday. Pretty soon that second digit will be a "3" again (weighed around 133 at Chicago, highest observed weight was 153.5 less than 2 months ago). I'd say my training weight is about 135-140 and all my clothes fit for 140 +/-.

Pretty soon you're going to be a B-minus.