DavePNW

HOLY FUCKING FUCKITY FUCK.

FYP.

Dave

Hip Redux

What a game.

LRB

LRB

I can't believe they called a pass on that play. Stupid. Just stupid.

Hip Redux

Odds of me being able to fall asleep anytime soon?  Like zilch chance.

LRB

Sleep is for losers, like fans of the Lions. lol

Little Blue

Well that was exciting.  I decided to root for Seattle, I like the touch of lime green on their uniforms.  But dang, that was kinda nail biting.  Especially since I didn't care.

I liked the Budweiser puppy and the airplane Doritos.  Otherwise, way too many car commercials.  None that got my attention.  And Katy Perry didn't do anything for me, although I liked the dancing sharks.

Hip Redux

RSX

Oh well I can never post good pictures here

Village people

Sleep is for losers, like fans of the Lions. lol

You must be chaneling your inner Scott Zolak lol. Wow! What a game. storm tomorrow so no school. Works out perfectly.

RSX

Same here. 8-12 inches of snow coming and I could care less!!

Little Blue

Thank you!!!  I was trying to place the 'more you know' logo, but I couldn't quite get it.  That's it!!

DavePNW

Dave