Beginners and Beyond

The Super Bowl (Read 71 times)

Baboon

delicate flower

<3

RSX

Heard on the way home that Seattle was 1 for 5 this year with Lynch running from the 1. People were trying to figure out why they passed up the middle rather than Lynch or Wilson running.

When Sherman was doing his 2 4 thing on the sidelines I thought he was pointing out their points, but it turns out that he was dissing #24 Revis.

DavePNW

I knew one of Katy's costumes looked familiar.

Dave

Village people

Heard on the way home that Seattle was 1 for 5 this year with Lynch running from the 1. People were trying to figure out why they passed up the middle rather than Lynch or Wilson running.

When Sherman was doing his 2 4 thing on the sidelines I thought he was pointing out their points, but it turns out that he was dissing #24 Revis.

Interesting.

Sherman, what a silly thing to do. He seems to be the most level headed of the bunch, though. I wasn't sure the Carroll had a lot of control of that bunch and after ths mess, the locker room might be chaos.

I should add that if I wasn't in New England, I would be all over Seattle. I was a huge Detroit Bad Boys fan and I like Seattle's intensity.

Hip Redux

The only good thing about Sherman's "24" crap was this meme:

RSX

The only good thing about Sherman's "24" crap was this meme:

I'm seeing this question on FB and how many rings does Tom Brady have? Might be time for another Sherman apology tour. I get it he went to Stanford but he can be a jerk at times.

LRB

I get it he went to Stanford but he can be a jerk at times.

Most often he comes across as a tool and I do not particularly like him because of it, not that he is losing any sleep over that. lol

My favorite showboating corner of all time is Prime Time, who did what Sherman tries to do but did it in a manner that was less disrespectful to his opponents and more of a show for the fans.

A counterpoint to this is that New England's defense had given up 7 TD's in 9 attempts from the one yard line this year. Five rushing in six attempts and 2 passing in 3 attempts.

I am on the side of "possibly the worst call ever". Run the read option and let Lynch or Wilson win it with their legs on 2nd down. If they don't get in, call your timeout and then throw.

RSX

Most often he comes across as a tool and I do not particularly like him because of it, not that he is losing any sleep over that. lol

My favorite showboating corner of all time is Prime Time, who did what Sherman tries to do but did it in a manner that was less disrespectful to his opponents and more of a show for the fans.

What's weird is that Sherman seems like an interesting guy when he isn't near a football field. 2012 is the last time these 2 teams met, and Sherman was talking trash to Brady after they beat them. "You mad bro?" I thought was kind of funny because Brady is known for talking trash.

RSX

A counterpoint to this is that New England's defense had given up 7 TD's in 9 attempts from the one yard line this year. Five rushing in six attempts and 2 passing in 3 attempts.

I am on the side of "possibly the worst call ever". Run the read option and let Lynch or Wilson win it with their legs on 2nd down. If they don't get in, call your timeout and then throw.

Not saying it wasn't a bad call as I kind of liked it. On the shows I listened to, people were just questioning why

LRB

What's weird is that Sherman seems like an interesting guy when he isn't near a football field. 2012 is the last time these 2 teams met, and Sherman was talking trash to Brady after they beat them. "You mad bro?" I thought was kind of funny because Brady is known for talking trash.

Was that him that got into an on air spat with Skip Bayless?

DavePNW

Was that him that got into an on air spat with Skip Bayless?

If Sherman were to cold-cock Bayless on the air, I would become president of his fan club. He can take out Stephen A. while he's at it.

Dave

Hip Redux

If Sherman were to cold-cock Bayless on the air, I would become president of his fan club. He can take out Stephen A. while he's at it.

Please?  Can we make this happen?

LRB

lol

1 more week until Walking Dead comes back on

Highlight of this thread Smile