Beginners and Beyond

The FriDAILIES are in the house! (Read 45 times)

DavePNW

My lover!  You have come home to me where we will live a life of bliss and contentment (meaning I will likely get fat from gobbling up all of your goodies).

You talk about training your ass off, and then you talk about putting it right back on!

Dave

LRB

You talk about training your ass off, and then you talk about putting it right back on!

Must be withdrawals, I have not had a drink of my beloved wine in 5 weeks. 

happylily

Well, I'd like to inform everyone that I did NOT run my 12 miles today. No, instead, I sat on the couch, ate chips, drank wine, and had supper which consisted of spicy Italian sausages and some veggies covered with butter. Now, I'm going to get up, but only to get to the fridge for a bowl of cherry ice cream. Sometimes, my mind works like that and it's just a no-go. Not tired or anything, just mental blockage. I don't fight with myself when this happens, I know I won't win anyway. 

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

LRB

Now, I'm going to get up, but only to get to the fridge for a bowl of cherry ice cream.

I am debating between yogurt or a big ass bowl of Kix. 

StepbyStep-SH

My lover!  You have come home to me where we will live a life of bliss and contentment (meaning I will likely get fat from gobbling up all of your goodies).

Hah! The guy I live with (and who pays my bills!) might have something to say about that. Wink

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

StepbyStep-SH

I am debating between yogurt or a big ass bowl of Kix. 

Is the yogurt at least something yummy like the Chobani Bites (raspberry w/bits of dark chocolate - yum!)?

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

John Rustle

^^^fussy biatch

Did my pushups but in all honesty I was at total failure on rep 4 of the very last set so didn't complete 100%. 

LRB

Is the yogurt at least something yummy like the Chobani Bites (raspberry w/bits of dark chocolate - yum!)?

Chobani Greek w/ pineapples.  I only ate a little of it though because it is so damn high in sugar content, albeit it natural but still.

happylily

Did my pushups but in all honesty I was at total failure on rep 4 of the very last set so didn't complete 100%. 

John, you're allowed to take longer than 60 seconds if you require it. It says that above the chart. Maybe you should try it again tomorrow, but with a 90 second rest interval. I bet your rep 4 would be better this time. Also, if you think week 2 is going to be too much, it's best you redo week 1. It doesn't matter for me what week we do, I've got all my life to get to week 6. :-)

Hello dailies, it apparently is Friday and an almost full moon, if the branched dildos and whispered goals and goodie gobbling hadn't given it away....Big grin

13.38 with the last 30 minutes at MP.  Felt good to get that TM up to speed (and not fall off!)

happylily

Hello dailies, it apparently is Friday and an almost full moon, if the branched dildos and whispered goals and goodie gobbling hadn't given it away....Big grin

13.38 with the last 30 minutes at MP.  Felt good to get that TM up to speed (and not fall off!)

LOL...

I hope you kept the incline at 4% the whole time, like I told you!

John Rustle

^^^fussy biatch

John, you're allowed to take longer than 60 seconds if you require it. It says that above the chart. Maybe you should try it again tomorrow, but with a 90 second rest interval. I bet your rep 4 would be better this time. Also, if you think week 2 is going to be too much, it's best you redo week 1. It doesn't matter for me what week we do, I've got all my life to get to week 6. :-)

Good advice lily. I will try and repeat the day tomorrow before football. Wink