Beginners and Beyond

Uncouth , inappropriate and top of the mind thoughts - you have been warned (Read 128 times)

Little Blue

Easy solution: Buy all her cookies yourself.    then the others won't be tempted. The only cookies I know of where 1 serving = 1 box.

Interestingly, I was just checking to see when our GS cookie sales start - not until 27th.

I have about a 60-yr history with them - from selling as a Brownie through senior yr in hs then buying as a pretend adult, when I can find them.

Good cause!

Ours have been in the freezer for at least three weeks.  The bad news is, this year they came to the door with cookies in hand.  Yep, had a car full.  Instant gratification.

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

Ya...

try running a home office and having cases sitting a few feet away all day.

Ours have been in the freezer for at least three weeks.  The bad news is, this year they came to the door with cookies in hand.  Yep, had a car full.  Instant gratification.

Wcrunner,

Thats kinda what I expect. But I'm generally so laid back I dunno.

catwhoorg

Labrat

Easy solution: Buy all her cookies yourself.    then the others won't be tempted. The only cookies I know of where 1 serving = 1 box.

Jaffa cakes also come in single serving boxes.

5K  20:23  (Vdot 48.7)   9/9/17

10K  44:06  (Vdot 46.3)  3/11/17

HM 1:33:48 (Vdot 48.6) 11/11/17

FM 4:13:43 (Vdot 35.4) 3/4/18

LRB

Taylor Swift annoys me. I'm watching the Grammys and they show her during every song. I don't mind her songs. I just can't stand the overkill.

I didn't watch but apparently Kanye almost pulled another Kayne when it appeared briefly that he was going onstage during Beck's acceptance speech for album of the year who beat out among others, Beyonce.

Kanye told E News afterwards, "Beck needs to respect artistry, he should have given his award to Beyoncé. At this point, we tired of it. What happens is, when you keep on diminishing art, and not respecting the craft, and smacking people in the face after they deliver monumental feats of music, you’re disrespectful to inspiration.”

And this kids is why you do not drink any mixed drink with the words top shelf in the description before going out in public. lol

Meanwhile inspiration was unavailable for comment so it is unknown if it still feels disrespected.

Hip Redux

I'm sure Beck appreciated Kayne's thoughts on his work being shit.  lol

DavePNW

When I think musical genius, I think Mozart, Beethoven, Beyonce.

Dave

LRB

happylily

I wanna punch in the throat whoever drew that salacious little cartoon above. Then I'd say to him "So, sir... did you enjoy it as much as I did?"

And I wanna punch Taylor Swift on the mouth just so I can see her perfectly applied ruby red lipstick smudged all over her precious little face. Funny thing: I have no idea what she sings... She just inspires me like that.

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

DavePNW

I wanna punch in the throat whoever drew that salacious little cartoon above. Then I'd say to him "So, sir... did you enjoy it as much as I did?"

What would you do to the person who posted it?

Dave

happylily

What would you do to the person who posted it?

I forgive youth and naïveté.

LRB

I have a lot one but not so much of the other, anymore. Sniffle.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Wait are we talking about my pic that I posted? And what does that pic have to do with lack of wisdom or judgement, or youth for that matter?

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

LRB

Wait are we talking about my pic that I posted? And what does that pic have to do with lack of wisdom or judgement, or youth for that matter?

No. You are in leftfield.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

No. You are in leftfield.

Do I need to repeat that I am drugged up, and metaphors and stuff just aren't computing for me right now. But I am going to guess you mean way off base???? Or in shorter words - wrong? Damn these damn drugs!!!! And my nose, my nose is a fucking cunt and I want to rip it off.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

happylily

Don't worry about it. I can dig rough too. Especially when someone tries to slap and order me.